• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
he seems to be pretty known with the otland system/members.
And I remember some 1 else having problems with the white dots. xd

I'm william, coming from otfans, not really that active since a few years back. The white pixle is some kind of driver error to my graphical card, probably it'll be fixed later on when they update the drivers.

I agree with Clint, really. It looks decent, just the "unusual" dirt floor you've used left of the fountain that should be removed, I personally do not like that kind of mixture.
EDIT:

I tried something myself.

2KIdJ.png

Credits goes for Macedoon for the log passage idea & light configuration & to Magnetico for his "Ultimate guide how to take in-game screenies"

PS. Excuse me for the white pixledot.

that looks like something I did once too?
anyhow, regarding mapping. I do not like those small mountain borders other than that it looks good :)
What kind of a question is that, lol

you are the agent again ;) who is he? :S

Yet another troll picture(s). This time I can give you two.

5fGH.png

kl9tp.png

PS. Excuse me for the white pixledot(s).

Kinda unecessary bridge? :p

I like the mapping, it's clean and good.

There is no actual purpose of the bridge, as you self mentioned. It's very unecessary, though I find the cave more interesting when some architecture come across. Perhaps I can fullfill the bridge's purpose with a genesis. However, thanks Neon :)

Been a while since I last mapped so urgh.. I decided to make something that makes no sense whatsoever.. but I like it, looks cool in some ways.
saEwP.png

Last edited:
ye iagree its cool, the idea and the concept. but the mapping could had been done abit better. but keeeeep it up!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back