• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a while :D Great to see some mappin' from you after all this time :D
Still got it

to lazy to bump my Old thread from Oct. last year ;=)

ya... I am still alive... most of you may remember me..... but i think 90% of you won't ;P

2u5aww2.png

In my Opinion you should use more bushes and less trees, looks better. the rest looks very good;)

I was bored so I made something in 9.54 : P, tell me if you like this.
5d199f485e27d.png

It has potential, but its spammed with many different types of sprites, not that you cant do it but I think using 2 types of stone railing ruins the building style.

57785928g.png

It has potential, but its spammed with many different types of sprites, not that you cant do it but I think using 2 types of stone railing ruins the building style.

57785928g.png

One question: Would you like to live there if you were that hairy smurf (or wth it is)? I think he likes it cold. Bad spawn placement. Other than that, just okay :)

One question: Would you like to live there if you were that hairy smurf (or wth it is)? I think he likes it cold. Bad spawn placement. Other than that, just okay :)

The ogres there were "raised" as weapons by the dwarves that lived there before, and took over after they disappeared. And about hairy, it can just be seen as a cloth, and not like a frozen giant, you just have to see them with new eyes.

The Tp-room looks quiet nice...... but I hate Tp-rooms ;=)

tried to map on..... I absolutly hate roofs...(church) but well maby I will manage it ;=)

302nx4w.png

I like your style, these towers are so well-built! Dont know why you hate roofs, you do them pretty well.

Working on a small village, playing around with this new style :)
2ex1wti.png

The little magic shop of Machivalli

149yzc2.png

small edit ;=)

2zeikww.png

3th edit: with Neon's changes.

euowop.png

(noticed the missing border

Last edited:
Looks good, change this and it will be even better.

fVa_3CE.png

althought i hate those sprites, what you did with them wasn't bad! I love that there are new mappers always appearing especially decent ones :>.

Keep it up dude!

Even tho I don't like the green walls (as sprite), the map looks great. I specialy like the part with the water, the high grass fits perfect there imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back