• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What once was in ruins will soon be restored to it's former glory
NNd22un.png

Does not apply to the building in the picture.

The bordering (water and also the swamp part) in the north-west and north-east looks too regular in my opinion.
Over all it's a great, classic piece and reminds me of old times

add some trees/bushes and it's nice.

why? the people from otland are so much overdetailed, every grass ground needs to have nature... if i put nature there, will ruin my map in my opinion, a small place to walk don't need to have so much details that stop the player to pass there, and don't make sense put solitary shrubs and trees

put flowers its a nice idea, moon flowers would look good..

sorry for the english, i'm brazilian.. haha

Love the rookgaard. Cant only place the most right placed wall plants. So few grass underneath it, that it can't be placed there! Mwahaha.
Further I love the western style you gave it. 10000 horses can't be wrong. Also love the giant tree :D and the water well and the bucket idea :D.

Love it, it's very nice. Although I'm not really sure about the mountains over the roof to the right. Pretty sure that roof wouldn't be able to hold that up. (If you look at it the realistic way).
Anyways, keep showing pictures Leun, your mapping is great.

The bordering (water and also the swamp part) in the north-west and north-east looks too regular in my opinion.
Over all it's a great, classic piece and reminds me of old times

If you ever map with Mackan you'll notice he keeps his pieces somewhat close to a CipSoft style in terms of regular, I love CipSoft's mapping and also love Mackan's simpleness :p

One construction of abandoned camp.

mTUVkIo.png

looks nice barr the pavement floor.. Maybe use grey tiles and put a little sand inside like the dotted edge ones so it looks like it's blown inside :)

Hey!

This are some parts of a map I've made from scratch for a couple hours now, and the surroundings can be crude and unrefined, but in general I feel something's missing.

There's no oomph, so I thought I'd post them here and ask for pointers!

spida.jpg
cyclop 1.jpg
entrance 1.jpg
ss (2013-06-23 at 08.25.42).jpg
ss (2013-06-23 at 08.33.29).jpg

Felt like trying something...

3mThI.png

3mTiU.png

3mTjK.png

Suggestions? Give me IDs if possible (mapped on 9.6, didn't try 9.83 because I need to reinstall my client xD)

You should make it with another fence imo, there is one with those walls, but I don't know if they fit with the borders hanging over the edge. Experiment a bit!
I'd try the wooden railing (from the liberty bay update).

The railing for those sprites didn't work. I don't have 9.83 sprites atm, but I will see what I can do and try to continue it some more :D

Well, I haven't mapped in quite a while, and I felt like it lately so..
2qvbo0o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back