• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
w7Sjqk.png

was bored.

I like it , a very decent map
Its not MIND BLOWING AWESOME but a very good and decent map

Trying some 9.80 shiet...

k_cNVl.png

Love the submerged boat idea! It isn't much tbh.. Maybe 1 or 2 less of those trees, don't really like this but it's probably the sprites

Those trees have a light effect so if this was a cave then epic, that boat idea is pretty old but you know that don't you Znooc huehue, great and simple piece overall.

The second mountain should be at a lower floor, but idk how to do like that :p

dySL4J.png

- - - Updated - - -

A Ship {Don't know how to make it all in one picture}
U5naxK.png

0OdFP8.png

I figured it would look much better this way, I also added a little to it. Any criticism?
117e6gk.gif

yeah, i want it round, but it aint possible. And otherwise, shouldn't an arena be sqaury?

It is possible - and no you can easily make it better. Arenas can be how you like. But i'd try to look at real images for inspiration and try to replicate to best you can. Also if these are you possible entries... DO NOT POST them. They have to be kept secret until the end of the competition.

Also if these are you possible entries... DO NOT POST them. They have to be kept secret until the end of the competition.

He can't join this months contest anyways since he signed up last month and didn't submit anything (suspension from entering).

No i wasn't in last month as i know... Can u show me where u have seen that i have joined last month????

No i wasn't in last month as i know... Can u show me where u have seen that i have joined last month????
man boob

No, this isn't last month, it's (depending on when in April he signed up) about 2-3 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back