• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_2009-04-10-17-53-9.png

a orc settlement in a mountain (only the entrance parts)

naamloos-3.jpg

1-7.jpg

2-6.jpg

(sorry, sorry, i forgotten to cut out the interface shit of tibia at 2 pics, i got no time to do it anymore so fuck it)

Btw chau. You can't walk inside the houses.
You've used table as floor.

Chauz, ingame it would be buggy as hell since the table underneath the walls will lift the walls up. x_)

Also Sixten, next time, try to save it with PNG, just get a better quality.

Did you ever saw somebody walking on a big brown table? no, they can't enter the center, so you can just change the properties at items.otb to make it walkable and done! you have a new ground

Did you ever saw somebody walking on a big brown table? no, they can't enter the center, so you can just change the properties at items.otb to make it walkable and done! you have a new ground

right.

:eek:! I didn't know you could change walkable/non-walkable without a custom client lol :huh: Could come in handy xD

@Chauz screenshot
Looks really good from the outside, but i'd like to see how it looks inside the houses(max 5sqm~) x)

not make walkable!! :confuse;

everything on -1 k? then u put floor on -2 and u put invisible walkable floor on there;P
if u want ----------------------------------------------------^ script i have give u

This was the first picture
22zrk5.png

And this is the whole place
2uetruu.png
Enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back