• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
First gif
1imxl4.jpg

Javier I really like it but you should remove some lamps and furnace thingies, keep it up!! =)

@Seabis I love it o.o

Seabis... stop posting in more than 1 post... ffs... how many people shall I have to tell this thing to? if you got your own thread.. post new pieces there... :S WTB POSTHUNTERS.. -.-

@up
due you are too a post hunter -.-, you just make criticism with out showing us your work. before make a critic show us your work.
If not work GTFO

Javiersin... since when did I have to become a mapper to post in this forum..? I didn't even say any mapping here was bad, unlike some people I know..? All I stated was that people should stop post things in their own, and this thread, it's just waste of space... and for the record... I'd rather not show my pieces here, due to rippers.

Those archwats (or buttresses) doesn't fit with the stonewalls. And why would you store weapons in a temple?

Clean up the houses (from small stones and debris) and it will looks rly nice.

Samuro... those weapons are not stored in the temple.. if you can not read, I will read if for you: "Equipaments Store"... it's the text above the picture... (yes it's misspelled, but people understand what it means).

ont: Nice pictures all! ;)

it's cool Kuba :)

@topic:
imagem2bmp.jpg

it's unfinished!
which animals can I put on?

Last edited:
Samuro... those weapons are not stored in the temple.. if you can not read, I will read if for you: "Equipaments Store"... it's the text above the picture... (yes it's misspelled, but people understand what it means).

ont: Nice pictures all! ;)

Did not notice that, my apologies.

But still, I suggest you change walls :p

Totalle agree with Samuro.. those walls are the result of people constantly wanting more details... a city with such walls makes it look overspammed, even without alot of other details... sorry m8, remove, remake, rejoice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back