• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you addicted to tibia?

I play tibia since Jly-August of 04.
Started palying 1hr a day in the begining; pretty much a roleplayer and sometimes a powergamer.
Then a friend bought me a premium...omfg i hardly slept for the first weeks.
After those first weeks I relaxed a bit more and kept playing but not so much...that was it untill summer vacations of 05 when I stoped playing.
After 3-4 months I came back to play...sometimes playing alot sometimes nothing at all, stoped playing tibia when I entered highschool (6 months ago), and started to play again 1 month ago when I started vacations.

Thats pretty much it. ^_^

I have been playing tibia for like.. 3 years or more, and i'm not like.. addicted i mean ofc i like it :D ,but at the same time i do my homework go to school, having a social life;girlfriend, friends etc xD

I've been playing Tibia since aproximately 2000, not sure about the exact time. But it was when it where only one server and at most like 20 ppl online. Been on and off for a very long time. But I haven't played real tibia for atleast one year, only OT. I wouldn't say that im addicted, I play Tibia when I have the time. And it's not like I miss Tibia when I'm not online :p

I started stone ages ago <>.<>
Haven't played that much tibia though..
I'm sure I have for over 5-6 years..

OMg its insane how addicted I used to be to tibia, me and my cousin would play all night whenever i spent the night at his house, we would start at like 4 pm and play til like 12 pm the next day without stoppin!

It was crazy, then i realized that my grades started to drop, sooo I gave it a bit of a break because it was all i could think about.

Ive played tibia since the 7.4 client I think, right now im 15 years old and ive been playing since i was about 8-9 The highest level i ever got to on rl tibia without botting whatsoever was 21 lol i was horrible because i always wanted to kill something harder.

My dream was to get a pair of boh and be able to kill a demon, but i never could. THEN I found ots which once again i became addicted trying to start my own ot, be a gamemaster, and find new servers. The first ot i played was LeetOTS which i still believe is the best server that was ever created. So, you heard my story, hope you like it!

10 Years of playin... I went down down down... and the flames went higher... i got burned burned burned.. in tibia fire!! in tibia fire!!

rockyraw no offence but there are like very few players who have played tibia for 10 years and are still with it. idk its just kinda hard to believe thats all :/

I started right before 7.1 or so, been playing for maybe 6 years i guess.

First when played i got like 1h each day to play, i found tibia intressting so i started to stay longer online 1 h became 1 and a half, 1 and a half became 3h, 3h became 6, and now im retired but in the end i was about 10h~ each day cuz i was even skipping school skipping friends and family and even food for this faggot game. i cant rly blame the game but i didnt have the power to quit.

For about 3 month i was online 10h a day, not only on tibia but in forums and stuff.

I've manage alot in my tibia time, i got my goals made, anhi with both mage and knight was easy both times. i did poi mannnyyy time, i was first with stuff on my server and i got respects even tho it was non pvp.

I made 150+ with both knight and mage. well ive done the most stuff you can do in tibia not much left....I know how to pg i know how to earn cash i know how to kill ppl in non pvp without problems same with pvp. i've owned more then 5kk items + cash. i've had 3 x 100 lvl's. Well im not rly proud about it cuz its a non material thing.

Now i jumped off school cuz tibia took to much time from me...
and finnaly now after 1 years of fighting to get rid of tibia i decided to sell my chars. 3 accounts to be exact.

Add my msg if your interested to buy ill post it in the end.

Now im serching for a new gymnasium to start on and get my old life back. get a fucking awesome girl and live my rest time happy with ppl i care about.

This is for you who are on your way in my tracks try stop now before its to late.

Msn: [email protected]

thx.

I first started about 7 years ago, together with 2 rl friends, playing it quite alot (5-6 hours a day when I just started). After a few years I sort of got sick of the game so me and those friends decided to stop following the rules and started having fun in PoH (non-pvp server). Started off innocent with blocking people from DS and shit but soon turned into pulling 2-3 gs to random people or luring DL's to kevin's posthut etc. We started getting blacklisted/banned and eventually got deleted. So I quit tibia and started playing WoW. Now I'm still playing WoW but Tala made me try this server and now I can't stop playing anymore :<

Back