• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Are you the one we are looking for?

Limannen

Reaction score
Hello all mappers xD

I would like to introduce a new project of mine, that I and two other friends of mine are currently very involved in.
It's called NO-NAME-YET. Low/Mid/High-rate, mixed with 4 different worlds !

This is just an example, we're not sure about the "4-world-ot", but we'll see. (I guess, if gets really popular with many players, then it'll probably come)
Btw, no names for the worlds yet.
WORLD1 PVP
  • 1-50 = 15x
  • 50-100 = 10x
  • 100-xxx = 5x
WORLD2 NO-PVP
  • 1-50 = 15x
  • 50-100 = 10x
  • 100-xxx = 5x
WORLD3 PVP
  • 1-100 = 30x
  • 100-200 = 20x
  • 200-xxx = 10x
WORLD4 PVP-ENFORCED
  • 1-100 = 20x
  • 100-xx = 10x
  • Exp on players = 15x

We have 0% mapping done, we are aiming for a very detailed, yet fun map. But don't get me wrong, it's fully RP-custom map that will be done.
We have invested allot in this, a really high spec dedicated server is waiting for us to host this new server.
Of course there will be changes in the time of being, because we aren't 100% certain about how we will "play" out this server.

The low-rate will never change, it won't get higher, nor lower. That's a thing you have to accept as a player, and a companion. But don't take this the wrong way, we do appreciate any feedback from anyone !
We might add the usual quests like Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, Inquisition and Demon Helmet Quest, but other than that...there will be plenty of custom quests that aren't just to kill monsters and obtain the reward. No, you'll have to talk to npcs before you can start any quests, but don't worry about "what if he does the quest without talking to the npc". Because it will be well described for the players, how the server works and with some info they might get more priviligies and find out more important stuff about the server. Adventurous quests with hidden places where you can accept special offers for special items and such.

So if the mapper is ready to begin working with us, PM/Post an application with atleast the follow information:

Application Form: (example)
  • How old you are. (no need to lie)
  • How long you've been mapping or when you started.
  • How skilled? Please share a picture of your best work, or any work for that matter.
  • Your location, where you live.
  • What languages can you speak, besides English?
    (now this is very important, you must know how to speak English pretty well to be one of us)
  • And anything extra you might add :p Maybe throw in your name here.

Last edited:

• like 1 year starting to get good but im not the best .. ;P

• sweden

• germeny 25% sweden 100% english 100% norwigen 25%

• you dont have to add me, I know im new and i dont have my "best" work and sry dont wanna post a thing i will regret later like its bad then i cant be better becouse everyone says it bad sry, But if i join i show in a pm or sush..

• Good luck Hail korn :D

Ermm, just few more information about scripts too please? :eek:

• sweden

• you dont have to add me, I know im new and i dont have my "best" work and sry dont wanna post a thing i will regret later like its bad then i cant be better becouse everyone says it bad sry, But if i join i show in a pm or sush..

Are you calling that 100 % pure English? -.^

My application.

• Name: Xantia Jensien
  • How old you are: 16.
  • How long you've been mapping or when you started: Around two years, on and off.
  • How skilled? Please share a picture of your best work, or any work for that matter: I wouldn't say great but i rather enjoy the detailing side of mapping. I'm not too swell when it comes to bulk mapping, but i love basically adding more "RPG-ness" To the enviroment. I'll be able to send you a screenshot if you PM me your MSN. Due to the fact my internets far to slow to upload images (Will be slow till the 10th).
  • Your location, where you live: Stockholm, Sweden.
  • What languages can you speak, besides English? English, Swedish, Portuguese, A slight hint of German.
  • And anything extra you might add Maybe throw in your name here: I wouldn't mind helping with the web development side of the server too, being a freelance web designer.

Thanks.

• sweden

Whats Norwigen :ninja:

Germeny = German
Sweden = Swedish
Norwigen = Norwegian (Sounds like he speaks Pidgen or something)

* How long you've been mapping or when you started. 5 years

* How skilled?

* Your location, Mexico

* What languages can you speak, besides English?
latin, english 70 or 80% cuz i dont live there, so sorry.

* Im Nokturno

email.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back