• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Army Ot!

seto sazo

Reaction score
Army Ot
Release Date: September 15, 2009 Estimated time, 17:00 CET

This new server was inspired by a late night party with my real life tibia friends.
They said, "Dude! What would it be like if tibia and call of duty and counter strike we're combined?"
And I said, "Lets find out."
So after 6 Days of sitting in my basement, working, eating various junk foods, such as cheetos, little debbies fudge cakes, and such other delights, I created what is soon to be called "Army OT"

I'l release a Teaser here. All Pictures at the Bottem.

The point of this server is to kill each other.(who doesn't love that.) When you kill someone you recieve levels and a dogtag,, which you sell for cash(see Pic1). Now of course you can buy various items with cash, such as new weapons(sub machine guns, sniper rifles, grenades, etc), You also need cash to buy supplies such as food, medpacs,stimulats(increase speed). (see Pic4)

Now what your all wondering is how in the world would guns work in tibia. So, guns work as if they we're runes, you put the gun as a hotkey to "use on target" Each gun varies, such as a machinegun fires fast but does not hit as hard, on the other hand a sniper rifle hits very hard but it can't be used as often, get the point?(See Pic3,Pic5)

Now your probably wondering, "what about the map?".
The map is based off of WWII US Fronts near Germany. Such as D-Day(which is a beach near bunkers) Or the Hedgerow map(Map with tons of trees and bushes between enemys. Or my favorite the rush on berlin(City of Berlin, Germany). We decided that only one map will be open at a time, it will switch every hour to a different terrain.(example: D-Day to Hedgerow.)

Teams As of now there are two teams. The US team, and the Nazi team. Simple.(See Pic2)

The higher levels/frags you have, the higher rank you will become on your team. Ranks: Private(noob)Sergeant(getting better)Lieutenant(Average)Captain(Good)Veteran(Pro)

Pic1
server1r.jpg

Pic2
server2.jpg

Pic3
server3s.jpg

Pic4
server4d.jpg

Pic5
server5.jpg

Back