• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

As everyone knows...

mister smitherz

Reaction score
Food is Good

So..i was thinking, what if in cyntara we made a place, that was of course a protection zone, so we don't have to listen to 'Lego my ego', jaja i know.

We need to add in a TGI Fridays restaurant!!!!!

I, Renuzit/Shotz of Death, would love to map a restaurant for cyntara, it is in dire need of some good food, down with the brown mushrooms, we want TGI ribs, just sign below if you agree it should be added, this wont be an old ugly pub looking building, this place will be made of glass, and look pretty freakin sweet.
:thumbup:

Red...talk to me on msn :wub:

I'd prefer if u remap Nightmares :)

Yea, and make it bigger, its already crowded when 3 ppl are hunting in 1 nightmare spawn. And that with alot donaters wanting to hunt there...
I think it should be 2x bigger each spawn.

Yea, and make it bigger, its already crowded when 3 ppl are hunting in 1 nightmare spawn. And that with alot donaters wanting to hunt there...
I think it should be 2x bigger each spawn.

Signed, People pay 20 Dollars for a crowded hunting place lol :p

Lets get the serious stuff down first then do more silly stuff. Also, why TGI Fridays?

Back
Top Bottom