• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [AscalonCUSTOMRPG] Screenshots

it wasnt online xD Well, you might see some similar places in Chasm or Epic, but Ascalon is a new server

Oh nice. How much did it take u to get 199? ;P Btw,is it hard to find hunting places?

well i went til 101 pretty slow ,didnt play much
then 101-199 2 days
nah its not hard.there are signs everywhere:p

also new update today:D
lvl cap is 249 now:D
time to exp hehe

30vdtoj.jpg

1fwu20.jpg

11jx76b.jpg

New event!

Today we tested out the new defence event!

Short info about the event. When you join the event you'll get teleported to a castle. In the middle of the courtyard there will be a statue that you need to protect.
Monster waves will spawn players will need to prevent those monsters from destroying the statue.
You can build towers to help defending the castle, healing towers will heal the players, blocking towers will block the monsters coming and damage towers will simply help dealing damage.
You can also close the gates to the castle to prevent the monsters from breaking in, but only for a short while.

Some screens of the event!pro start.jpgPRO 1.jpgPro 2.jpgpro 3.jpgpro 4.jpg

You have no idea what you are missing. The staff is very friendly and helpful, big map that you won't get bored of quickly and most importantly lots of secrets and quests you need to find out yourself.

Thank you xD . & yea that was kinda stupid , but you'll get it back xD I never did like Zen -.-

RANK #1 EXP :)

11jsspt.jpg

I had a trick to get me to the top without having to kill myself ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back