• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Assassinationsquad! & @RLD NEXT?!?!?

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Since I've been labeled as the 'Validus Forum Fighter' I feel it is my job to personally congratulate Assassinationsquad on finally accepting our warmode and then loseing 13-0 in the first battle.

Killer Victim Time
Knaesigt Bror Rybson Sep 16 2012, 00:57:48
Squirtell Xon Tanker Sep 16 2012, 00:55:46
Nekn Methodthe Sep 16 2012, 00:54:55
Satana Sne Go Sleep Sep 16 2012, 00:53:49
Renuzit Zeeth Shirus Sep 16 2012, 00:50:59
Zarz Mage Natto Sep 16 2012, 00:50:25
Renuzit Rillion Sep 16 2012, 00:41:25
Tabu Frippeee Sep 16 2012, 00:41:01
Squirtell Pilas Sep 16 2012, 00:40:50
Squirtell Zeeth Shirus Sep 16 2012, 00:40:38
Satana Sne Go Sleep Sep 16 2012, 00:39:38
King Nzak Flomen Sep 16 2012, 00:39:14
King Nzak Rybson Sep 16 2012, 00:39:01

@RLD, Accept the warmode, you come to skull bash pfft accept it. This is what all my previous threads have been about, you guys are nothing accept the warmode and we prove it.

We had a bunch of fucker on our team...
or how the hell did they get trapped east from it lol? XD
and i said move in the vent and they stod still and did nothing... not even mana pot me... (pilas)

East? do you mean like when i went north east fromt he bridge? and mwalled your whole team? XD

East? do you mean like when i went north east fromt he bridge? and mwalled your whole team? XD

nono i mean before we lost the line like zeeth and 2 other guys like just died a noobie way... and the name fake who is that? cuz i dont know any

Ah right we're too good with mwalling haha and the namefaker is Thaldus

Fight some against Old Infekted and Legends of war.. It would be great for you and gain more respect or however it's called it like are you doing now (Showing what you guys do after warmode versus type <noobs>) and show more about who dead by your team etc...!

If you wish too much for fight against RLD so why not XDDDDDD

HAhahahhaa
That niggha in our vent XD

he took my jaaaaabbbbb ;[

@dyablo, tbh most of the team zarz is referring to need to respect when playing an ot, we/they've earned enough of that in the past 4 years dominating ots with various teams lol

@dyablo, Like Jack mentioned we've dominated EVERY! team in the past 4 years on many many servers, why would we warmode VS Old Infekted and Legends of War, When I get bored like 3 people + Myself have been fighting VS their whole teams and just embarrassing them to be perfectly honest, it just would not be a challenge for us, every open battle the score would be like 28-0 for us. The reason we want warmode with RLD so much is because they seem to have put fear into every team on this server, and for no reason because they clearly have no idea how to war at all.

Back