• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Assassinationsquad Thanks for warmode

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
TY for warmode, was good, at least you guys kept fighting rather than RLD, you guys have got Mitch & My respect where as RLD have 0 respect from us.

Although the final stats was Validus 47 - 15 Assassinationsquad, you put up a good fight, thankyou hope to have more with you soon.

Haha np problem ^^ xd
it was fun... but did any1 from your team lose some stuff or shit ?

Did you find an bp of holding with another bp of holding in it? :(

idk man.... Xon who mange was on had bless and he swore on it but he lost 80cc... so idk...
i didnt lose anything from any death but i found many bps contains stuffs still but not any rare

Yea, it was a nice war, somebody finally nocited our dedication to wars.

Maybe we dont win all the time, but when we fight, we rly fight.

greetings
Go Sleep.

Enjoyed watching it. Good job both of you.

And Im not a sub, Im just a random guy passing by.

It's not like we want these noobchars. The only thing they're doing is destroying the battles.

LOOOOOOL! ZARZ STOP DOING SHITTY THREADDDDS HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMFG!

sorry if you don't like ------------/\--------

well we said in the vent ... next time there are ass many noobs helping validus or rld we wont make war again....

after the battle we was told mattsson was on our side? during battle we didnt want him there

as far as i know that was the only guy who you could consider with us

after the battle we was told mattsson was on our side? during battle we didnt want him there

as far as i know that was the only guy who you could consider with us

and the druids on the stairs? i shaw like 5 ppl without warmode on the stairs ... and before it to... and some of them just did mas res your ppl?
and the blocking ppl to? i shaw many ppl without warmode there helping most you...

no idea?

its not like we tell people to come help us, we dont want other peoples help lmao

Back