• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Assertion Failed!

Arkangel Nyx

Reaction score
"Assertion Failed!
Program: ...

File: c:\users\mark samman\documents\project...\otserv: cpp
Line: 158

Expression: fgets(buf,sizeof(buf),stdin) !=0"

This error shows when the server is starting, and it happens while the map is loading.

Rep++

you're out of memory... there's probably nowhere in tfs fgets is called except in the bad allocation handler (which means there's insufficient memory found to allocate new objects). What map are you trying to load? how much memory you got?

Is it a 32bit system? if so, 32bit systems do not allow usage of 3GB+ memory for each app AFAIK (There's a workaround for it, search the forums for laatido or something similar) and that's probably the cause...

I started a new map under RME 2.2, and imported this map onto it. I am not sure how to tell if it is compiled for 64 bits. I should mention this: The rl map alone worked fine, however i added the custom map i was working on, and that caused the issue to start. I think i need to resize the map, bring the two worlds closer together. I just dont know of the easiest way to do that.

Would i be having the same problem?

mwf5th.png

Back