• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Automated ingame spamming

Zyderos

Reaction score
Anyone else getting annoyed by this?

--------> 20:59 Borutinho [1]: Globalzera OT 10.76 serious and with quality! Exp: 400x, skills:50x and loot: 5x. Runes/ammunition infinites and 24 hours. Take a little visit! You will like! IP/SITE: globalzera(.)com

I get this message from lvl 1 noobchars all the time. Nothing that can be done about it? Been ignoring them, but the chars keep coming + Xenobot alarm goes off, even when ignored xD.

@Mark

New char again..

11:59 Pricila [1]: Globalzera OT 10.76 serious and with quality! Exp: 400x, skills:50x and loot: 5x. Runes/ammunition infinites and 24 hours. Take a little visit! You will like! IP/SITE: globalzera(.)com

@Mark any thoughts on this?

I'm pretty sure Mark is aware of it, but no matter how many times you report, that guy loggins in different characters per every m/s.
Thanks for reporting though.

I'm pretty sure Mark is aware of it, but no matter how many times you report, that guy loggins in different characters per every m/s.
Thanks for reporting though.

Allrighty! I think @Mark , indeed is aware of it. There is probably nothing that can be done against it. Just spam IP-ban or something? IDK... they probably change IP...

Don't you think if Mark would have IP banned (I'm more than 101% sure he did at first) they wouldn't get in server anymore? As they keep logging everyday, looks like they're well at using different proxies and so on, so it's such a waste of time IP banning the whole time when these cunts can get into another IP to keep advertising I guess.

Back