• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Automatic Raid help!

Spratt

Reaction score
Hey all,

Okay so I want to have an automatic raider in my OT that will do a raid at the same time everyday...I found this script to put into it...
Code:
<globalevent name="scheduled raid" time="16:08:00" event="buffer" value="doExecuteRaid(({'Morgaroth','Demodras','Gha zbaran','Ferumbras','Necropharus','The Old Widow','Tiquandas Revenge','Orshabaal'})[math.random(8)])"/>

I keep getting this error in my console

HTML:
[29/01/2013 16:08:00] [Error - GlobalEvent Interface] 
[29/01/2013 16:08:00] buffer
[29/01/2013 16:08:00] Description: 
[29/01/2013 16:08:00] (luaDoExecuteRaid) Raid with name Tiquandas Revenge does not exists.

what must I do to get this working properly!

<globalevent name="scheduled raid" time="16:08:00" event="buffer" value="doExecuteRaid(({'Morgaroth','Demodras','Gha zbaran','Ferumbras','Necropharus','The Old Widow','Tiquandas Revenge','Orshabaal'})[math.random(8)])"/>

This line is basically executing 1 of 8 raids found in the list randomly at this time="16:08:00", and the raid 'Tiquandas Revenge' cannot be found.

I understand that...but how can I get it to work....do i have to copy the raid files into globalevent scripts? or what?

Yes I am sure. Do I have to put the raid script into the Globalevents script folder?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anybody help? I need to fix this asap :(

Yes I am sure. Do I have to put the raid script into the Globalevents script folder?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anybody help? I need to fix this asap :(

<globalevent name="scheduled raid" time="16:08:00" event="buffer" value="doExecuteRaid(({'Morgaroth','Demodras','Gha zbaran','Ferumbras','Necropharus','The Old Widow','Orshabaal'})[math.random(7)])"/>

Put into Globalevents.xml I think
Deleted Tiquandas Revenge becouse i think you dont have this raid in your raids folder

Last edited:
Back