• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature & [Avatar] Winnerandy's Signatures/Avatars work/showoff! REQUEST AVAILABLE!

Does the work I do for people, worth money?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colors : beautiful
Render : dragon and etc :p
Name: in top put "IP: zyrius.net | Port: 7171 | 854-857 Custom Client"
And downstairs put "Zyrius"
Free online role-playing game.
Imag: wallpeaper(client custom) :p
thx man :D

I don't make Tibia related signatures.

Got any suggestions/sites for tutorials? Just got photoshop & I still suck bad xD

This I made, though:

sigpic93562_2.gif

& I tried to match this:

2guf59l.png

If you could, make a cool signature for me <: You'll get rep ;>
make it to a default size for a signature, and make it, I don't know like when you see it you'll tell to yourself, "this shit looks awesome"

haha, I'll be pleased with u bro,
PS: Make that the signature got my name on it

Thank you ;*

Ive seen some of those signatures @ Deviant-art as downloadable PSD's

What a fucking shame ;(

I can admit that the first ones are, but all others are mine.
(If you mean pictures - You're allowed to save pictures from Deviant-art & make signature of them)

Yes.. but basically what you did it's took a 800x600 image.. put it in a 400x100 frame and added a name :S

I'm not here to flame.. those are not my intentions.. just let know the people you are giving those signatures that you are not the real author.. and don't take credit for something that's not actually yours..

Yes.. but basically what you did it's took a 800x600 image.. put it in a 400x100 frame and added a name :S

I'm not here to flame.. those are not my intentions.. just let know the people you are giving those signatures that you are not the real author.. and don't take credit for something that's not actually yours..
Well, you can ask any "signature maker" where they got all pictures. Read the tutorials & you will see that they choose picture & edit it to make a signature. I don't think thatyou give credits to the real author every time you make signature.

Also, the "renders" is like pictures too. So do you always give credits to the person who made the "render"?
For example the service you have opened (selling signatures in VAPSU), can you show me the pictures you used? I can tell you that you also took some pictures, made new file 400 x 150 & pasted the picture, added frame & name.

Could you please show me the "renders / picture" used for this signature:

vapuspre3.png

I save myself my resources but i do can tell you i used more than 3 images and different type of trees :)

Renders is a different thing.. is mostly a small size image to to give a topic to your signature..
Anyways as i said.. not here to flame nor fight

I think i made my point clear in my last post

Good luck anyways ;)

Can u make for me nice Signature ;> ?

Colors : Black/Green
Name : Kosmos OTS 8.6
subtitles :
Kosmos
Fun OTS

AND Size.
Members - (130 x 193)

Use This Images (Signatura from tibia then its your imagination
This :

Or this :

I want a sig and an Avatar, matching the same.

Sig:
Red/orange.
Dragon
about 300 and 100 in size.
And Bubba J as render. :) Hope you can make it. :)

Sorry guys, but I'am busy with my real map project. I have been working on it since 3 weeks.
Lolaye, your signature will be next when I'am free.

Regards,
Andy.

Back