• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avenged-Eternity Sprite Showoff

Synnical

Mapper
Reaction score
30cxe28.jpg

[The sprites seen here are for PUBLIC VIEW, not for PUBLIC USE]

learn how to color and AA and most of does sprites are just bad edit of cipsoft's

Like i said in Razorblades post, some are just old sprites brought back because the new versions look stupid, some of these in the picture were my first sprites but i wanted to show the comparison to myself and other from where it began to where it is now, some of the stuff we have now are quite nicely shaded to our liking and it doesn't matter what you say.. i will always love my and razorblades sprites. Thanks for your Criticism, i will try to do better shading

@ I Sprite with Paint.

Why you have golden and steel boots there?

Well, half of them is just ugly edits

Why you have golden and steel boots there?

Well, half of them is just ugly edits

This

Like i said in Razorblades post, some are just old sprites brought back because the new versions look stupid, some of these in the picture were my first sprites but i wanted to show the comparison to myself and other from where it began to where it is now, some of the stuff we have now are quite nicely shaded to our liking and it doesn't matter what you say.. i will always love my and razorblades sprites. Thanks for your Criticism, i will try to do better shading

@ I Sprite with Paint.

It's not bad for the first time, but you don't have to show off that you can use color balance or whatever it is in GIMP/PS, whatever. Okay, about the equipment - don't use gradients. Weapons - well, I would not create swords like this, because they are just too... fantastic? You know, it's an exaggeration for me, who wears double-spiked sword or an enormous axe with a hole in the middle?
That's my opinion, don't worry about thieves yet, but keep up the work and you'll maybe have to worry about that if you know what I mean :D. And read tutorials carefully ;)

Yours.

the "Axe with a hole in the middle" is a Sword, its a modified Demonwing sword, and im quite proud of myself being a fairly rookie spriter turning an axe into that, the other 2 swords u mentioned.. are Razorblades..

I made the:
Demon helmet
Demonwing sword
Dumb looking armor
Dumb looking shield
Diamond Pendant (amulet)
Trident
Diamond wand

I Re-Shaded:
Frozen starlight
Onyx Flail
bone breaker

the "Axe with a hole in the middle" is a Sword, its a modified Demonwing sword, and im quite proud of myself being a fairly rookie spriter turning an axe into that, the other 2 swords u mentioned.. are Razorblades..

I made the:
Demon helmet
Demonwing sword
Dumb looking armor
Dumb looking shield
Diamond Pendant (amulet)
Trident
Diamond wand

I Re-Shaded:
Frozen starlight
Onyx Flail
bone breaker