• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Azur Mayne's Tutor App

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
Name: Matt

In Game Name: Azur Mayne/Azur Dark/Wizzy

Reason for Application: I'd like to become a tutor because Ive been playing slain for years now, I have tons of people that can vouch for me. I like to help people and don't want the position just to seem cool like most of these guys. Another reason is I saw how much of a struggle it could be when this server has above 50 - 60 players. Jon / Matt I know you guys are good at your job but I think you could use help.

Experience: I've been GM / CM on many OTs recently I was a CM on a popular war OT named TrigCore. For those who playd I was Gamemaster Ignition, I was tutor on Unline.org and was a soon to be GM on Cyntara (I retired)

Other Information: I have a Mic and Vent, I have MSN ([email protected]) also have Skype (azurdark) and TS (TeamSpeak)

Thanks for reading, Matt.

i remember your name from a server o_O, but i dont remember which server

Back
Top Bottom