• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter B> Working RL tibia map w/mounts + Programmer p/h

Romantix

Omnipotent
Reaction score
B> Working RL tibia map w/mounts + Programmer p/h

Hello OTland and Potential Programmer,

Now, some would consider this an opportunity.

I have (to be honest) spent way too much time on this forum, searching high and low, posting numerous threads in the free support forums so I became a donator hoping to finally get some help.

What do I want?

A WORKING, Tibia RL map - preferably w/mounts
* No NPC errors
* No monster errors
* I dont care about MAP issues.
* As many quests as humanly possible
* An experienced LUA programmer

How is this going to work? Happy to have a sit down and a chat via skype about my requirements in greater detail.

If by chance we're going to use an unfinished server, we can look at paying by the hour.

Dont think of this as an easy opportunity to make some money, I can read/write LUA I will know how much work you have completed. You will be payed what you're worth.

Regarding a price for a fully functional server, will be determined based on the version, errors & completion.

I would like to hear thoughts, ideas & suggestions to mitigate the amount of issues we could potentially experience along the way.

Kind Regards,

G

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Back
Top Bottom