• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Bad rep for otland?

I think bogart is right. But this forum is also not to bring people down, but to help others and inform. We all already know who to trust and who not to trust just because the made there way into the community. So just leave it at that. =p

No you, if you do that trolls will give good rep to everyone.

Your comment was already posted by another guy.

I meant to quote a post from the first page. (He said that trolls will give bad rep to everyone.)
Also, I don't care if someone already said it. I am reinforcing the point that rep is meant to be a symbol of how people feel about you.

I don't love everyone and I don't think greatly of everyone. Why should we not be able to show that?

Maybe someone you dont like got a lots of rep and then you make a lots of account and disslike him then maybe you destroy hes otland life!!

Maybe someone you dont like got a lots of rep and then you make a lots of account and disslike him then maybe you destroy hes otland life!!

You pretend that people actually earn there rep.
Add rep request/trade in sig, get rep.

Back