• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bad version of IceChaw [Fixed]

The Icarus

Reaction score
ive been playing icechaws almost since the creation of the server and in less than 2 days it became my favorite server. now this uppdate fucked everything up.

Im sorry to say this but i will be quitting this server becuse of this uppdate, ofc if ur planing to change it back i will continiue, i think most players dont like this uppdate, who agree with me?

mabye we can vote back for the server to become ICECHAWS one again, and not some retarded bullshit server.

im lvl 800 and healing 800~~ with exura san

glock lvl 940 healing 300~~ with exana mort

this is too lame. becuse otland has other servers with this healing/damage settings, why da F*** did u destroy icechaw!!!!!!!!!

i agree, they ruined a great server, honestly, i really liked playing this server, but now its all fucked up, youll get alot of ur players back if u bring the old server back, until than, im qutting srry, you ruined it for everyone

Yeh a lvl 600 does barely any damage, so much for a pvp-enf server it sucks! bring back the old icechaw!

lol stop whine everyone

i think it will be cool BECAUSE:

in the previous icechaw it was all about combo UE's with small teams.

in the new icechaw you will need larger teams to kill people which means bigger guildwars, which is more fun!

lol stop whine everyone

i think it will be cool BECAUSE:

in the previous icechaw it was all about combo UE's with small teams.

in the new icechaw you will need larger teams to kill people which means bigger guildwars, which is more fun!

are u retarded? it takes 4 ccharackters at lvl 300 to kill a 900 EK

yeye verry fun

00:09 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Durdica (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Spamming trade".
00:09 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Haribo (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Spamming help".
00:09 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Kaka Amido (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Spamming help".
00:10 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + IP Banishment" against: One Gun (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Bye".

LOOOOOOOL

Wow when u said damage would be lowered i didnt think u meant that u would make it impossible to kill ppl without a massive team, u cant have 800 mages hitting 500 when there is lvl 1000's running round.
Epic fail :'(

Cover_arsenal_-_Megadeth.jpg
I VOTE "FUCK YOUR ICECHAW SERVER!" IT SUCKS! I WANT ICECHAW 8.52 BACK!
you guys ruined it all goddamn it...u cudn't make it any damn worse, congratulations!
and hell yes im quitting this crap too...ill better stay in tibia rl with my dice stealing people their money...
lvl 250 and firing fucking noob spells...fuck that!

lol its quite funyn what feloth said, that the ones complaining were the oens with no pvp at all, he said the balanced was like rl tibia but it isnt even close lol
a 800 mage here hits 600 with ue average, a 230 ms in rl hits 600 pvp
glock with e gran hits 400, i logged into my ek, utito tempo + axe ring and hitted of 875 pvm, in pvp i usually hit around 460 tops
not even the healing is correct, seen a 400 ed healing 1,2k with sio thats what my healer, a 160 heals me lol <rl tibia ofc>, isnt there any bonus for the lvls? the dmg is even lower than rl and the chars here are at least 4x the average lvl
but well its their servers, they can whaever they want

Yeee Melty, Like now, the server got Lower Damage, Lower Healing, and if people put their bots to heal eachother, I sio u and u sio me, and everyone heals everyone in a grp its impossible to kill one. becuse there wont be any good wars for lack of damage. but i guess otlands didnt realize this, this uppdate made meny high levels who have spent alot of time on this server gaining this has become angry. this is OT which means it should be faster pvp not fucking slower than RL, and they even changed the potion NPC system FUCKING sake what where otland thinking. now u need to buy each potion manualy and put them in backpacks, if a lvl 1000 druid would do this it would take him 15 minits to refill his backpacks.
even a Knight at 941 would take about 30 minits. the system "hi, buy 5 bp GMP" used to be one of the best timesaviurs in the OT, and now they remove it? what a joke

Last edited:
and they even changed the potion NPC system FUCKING sake what where otland thinking. now u need to buy each potion manualy and put them in backpacks, if a lvl 1000 druid would do this it would take him 15 minits to refill his backpacks.
even a Knight at 941 would take about 30 minits. the system "hi, buy 5 bp GMP" used to be one of the best timesaviurs in the OT, and now they remove it? what a joke

when you are in trade for example for manashop npc you right-click and put "buy with backpacks" just like in rl tibia..

when you are in trade for example for manashop npc you right-click and put "buy with backpacks" just like in rl tibia..

then they didnt fail as much as i thought...

but still that just a minor thing, the healing and damage settings are to bad anyways

ive been playing icechaws almost since the creation of the server and in less than 2 days it became my favorite server. now this uppdate fucked everything up.

Im sorry to say this but i will be quitting this server becuse of this uppdate, ofc if ur planing to change it back i will continiue, i think most players dont like this uppdate, who agree with me?

mabye we can vote back for the server to become ICECHAWS one again, and not some retarded bullshit server.

im lvl 800 and healing 800~~ with exura san

glock lvl 940 healing 300~~ with exana mort

this is too lame. becuse otland has other servers with this healing/damage settings, why da F*** did u destroy icechaw!!!!!!!!!

WEll Sorry to say if you find it shit who cares, go quit tibia update is same as rl tibia now so i do not care wot u liked just face it, servers change people move on.

Back