• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bagz Banni's mapping thread

Bagz Banni

What's up, doc?
Reaction score
Hello!

Welcome to my mapping thread. Before we start, I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm not so new member of this forum, I come from Croatia and I'm 16 and half years old. I used to play tibia for like 8 years but I took pause of it, and now after 2 years I'm into it again. Here's my mapping works.

I started working on some kind of gate, ended up in something deeper, I even thought about building whole town which will probably happen.

Tbp2Qqu.png

Some more nature.
1aqOVRX.png

3xLoe7N.png

M2UVTda.png

77cdWsD.png

2sjZEZR.png

I ended up workin on some prison downstairs.
Sy7jnEW.png

ghPsGZ0.png

0gJrUat.png

It ain't finished yet, I'll try keeping up thread updated as much as I can, sure thing I accept critics, they can only help me :)
Thank you in forward,
bagz banni.

This has great potential, the mountain borders are inside out and there's no apparent ground (don't need to be any ground though).
Good job!

I like everything except the waterfall on 1st picture. It doesn't look very good in my eyes, but without the waterfall it would look great! :)

Thank you, I'll make sure I don't fail on those borders, and about that waterfall, dunno was testing stuff i thought it look'd cool :p

It doesn't look bad to be honest but it doesn't look resplendent either, there is really nothing out of the ordinary here and I am not saying this to offend you. Almost every "mapping showoff" look the same nowadays and it's getting pretty boring. I hope you can do something that sticks out a little more next time. Good luck! :)

Back