• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BallsofSteelRealm/BOSPVP (The Comeback)

Should BallsofSteelrealm/BOSPVP.COM Return?

• Total voters

Phantom22

The Chosen
Reaction score
The title says it all, its been a few years since I shut down my server, it was a long and fun road with lots of twists and turns and i recently was watching some old youtube videos of my server and my nostalgia kicked in and I started getting the itch, the itch that can only be scratched by spending zillions of hours creating a server where people can have fun on.

Anyways right now I am just in the ideas stage I am not sure if this will actually happen or not I guess it will just depend on how the public feels about it.

I would be going back to the drawing board with this one and I guess i'm asking YOU or those of you old school OT players that remember my server what you want to see in an OT in 2016.

In consideration to whats happened since I left I would say a lot has changed but one thing is for certain, legends never die.

Some things i would like feedback on are as follows:
Protocol
Balance
Donors/No donors
Stages
Death penalties
and anything else I cannot think of off the top of my head.

This project would require the assistance or collaboration some outside consultants scriptors/mappers which If your interested in the revival it will make it just that much easier, this is not going to be an up in a week project it might take 6 months it might take a year, however it is I want it to be right. I want it to be well rounded and polished.

I feel like personally I would like to create something more of a long game, something without outrageous stages, something that takes awhile to accomplish goals level wise, how can we forget the lvl 200 fighting of the old slain OT? Wasn't it funner at that level, the level you mostly warred and pvped on in real tibia after years of getting there?

If I do this I just want it to feel old school for the sake of everything I just want it to be fun and inviting and for every character to be proud to be back on this server again.

Maybe I am wrong and old dogs should stay dead but in anycase it will be up to YOU to decide if you want it to return.

Last edited:
Should totally put this back up and make it 8.6 again :D

-Romi

Last edited:
Back