• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Banan Knas AFK botting banuta

julianfern94

Reaction score
Player "Banan Knas" Is afk botting in deeper banuta!

AND Player: "Realiize" In the same place.
Cloutydamni The same place.
"Jeru": Medusas banuta
Vinox Mage: Medusas banuta

ohh i forget: "Naota The Kildragons" He is my friend but he afk bot ;/ and its ilegal.
they is killing my monsters with bot ;/ plz help!

Last edited:
Define AFK, not at the computer at all or just not watching the tibia window.

Define AFK, not at the computer at all or just not watching the tibia window.

What is there to define? The abbreviation of AFK is AWAY FROM KEYBOARD. It's as simple as that. Though the rules says that you are not allowed to use a third-party software if you are idle. So the word AFK does not really exists in the rule page. So I'd say, don't cavebot as long as you do not keep an eye on your Tibia client.

Lol, please all of these botters, whats is your name banan knas, jeruc etc.. wich ?

ALL OF THESE GUYS WAS PLAYING WITH THIRD SOFTWARE WITHOUT KEEP A EYE ON TIBIA WINDOW.

And if you are banan knas shut up, u are botting 11 hours ? wtf learn how to play tibia.

Im not anyone of the you mad kid, however as AFK means AWAY from keyboard, not "not looking at tibia window", and as Siramix said, the rules doesn't say anything about AFK, it says you'r not allowed to be idle, and what does that REALLY mean? Not looking at the tibia window, not beeing at the computer at all? If you get so mad about botters just kill them, if they're truly idle they'll die eventually.

I am often hunting on the server and people talk to me and sometimes I even do not reply to there message because that is waste of time. That does not mean I am afk and to be fairly honest I do not even bot because there are no bot out there that's free and can reach the function that Xenobot has.

If you take the time to enable your bot, then take the fucking time to answer. Deepshits.

Nothing strange about botter's, Mark/Hani don't do anything about it, lol

Player "Banan Knas" Is afk botting in deeper banuta!

AND Player: "Realiize" In the same place.
Cloutydamni The same place.
"Jeru": Medusas banuta
Vinox Mage: Medusas banuta

ohh i forget: "Naota The Kildragons" He is my friend but he afk bot ;/ and its ilegal.
they is killing my monsters with bot ;/ plz help!

go cry somewhere else or more simplier, kill them?

Nothing strange about botter's, Mark/Hani don't do anything about it, lol

That is true and that's the only reason they got 1200 ppl the other day because no one gets punished for botting.
80% of the server bots and its very sad

I would never answer if julianfern94 wrote to me ingame either, ur the biggest retard on this OT.

Back