• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bangems 8.6 REMAKE discussion

Death-Pulse

Owner of Death-Pulse
Reaction score
Hello

I was hosting a server that was givin for free and all credits of the map and data went to @Amiroslo

Now there were some bugs and i tweeked and worked them all out and ran the server for awhile for testing.

I am going to use his server and change it to what i want.

Instead of high exp and pointless spawns and just rebirthing

• Exp 12,5k
  • Skill 500 Magic 100
  • dailyFragsToRedSkull = 20
    weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 160
    monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 300
    dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 25
    weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 165
    monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 301
    dailyFragsToBanishment = 30
    weeklyFragsToBanishment = 166
    monthlyFragsToBanishment = 302
  • Useing dedicated server https://www.nfoservers.com/
  • Spells will be all renamed and modified
  • Weapons will all be renamed and modified
  • Monsters will be tested and updated
  • Quests will all be re done by me
  • Mapping added

Now the stuff that is added and will be added
  • Added Party and Guild Protection which they cannot hit each other
  • Added Donation castles which contain 3 spawns of monsters in each one with dp and your own 2 sets of trainers
  • Added the Highest Level chair which only the highest level may access to sit there (Located in temple)
  • Added Vip
  • Task Man which you gain objects of his needs and you give him all the items you collected and he will reward you with special items ( Hard tasks )
  • Bangems Staff This item hits hard AF the 1 bangem ( Lol), it will basicly help in pvp and hard bosses, but you need to collect the item to charge it which will not be easy ( Buyable ingame and as Don )------WORKING ON THIS
  • Added shit loads of monsters to each spawn
  • Added a new look to the monsters tps (prav)
  • Added new look to temple (prav)
  • Adding health and mana % gained per second on some equiptment
This game will be the shit, the spells will be intence, the pvp will be out of this world crazy and fun, everything will be unique and different. It will be very challenging at points but as you gain higher level the game gets better and better...

I am spending about acouple more weeks on this if anyone would love to come beta test for me! For the people that play they will recieve points after beta!

Please write comments to help me! Posting pics and progress as i go!

Thanks,

Death-Pulse

Last edited:
Added a task man that gives you unique items for gathering so many items

The ot is not online wtf is going the website been deleted???????????

Last edited:
Back