• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BANNITIO INQ DOMINANDO ! YEBAC MURSA

wow zdominowaliscie inq na otsie kkkkkkkkk
od ktorego przyjmujecie do timu, bo chce z wami poekspic na inq?

moge zwami pohuncic ?

translate: i can hunt ?

Can i hunt? ***

And plis guys inv my team to guild you are pro u killed me today and we died cuz we had 6 ppls and u had 15 :((( Pliss i pay!!!!! But seriously , listen . If you really think u are dominando this ots u are really funny guys cuz , u think dont remember when calar fucked u 1212121 times ,some shits like lapa and galyno on wms , and me (when i have now 25-30ppl) with 10 ppls ,when u exped here with 17 on pt , you are stupid retarded brains and zero ogaru, only masa. See you soon in wm's , Bye bitches.
/mursu

jebane zera jakieś kurwa co war mode te same noob hary przychodzą i kozaaczą a jak na otwartą wyszli z jakąś gildia dostali w pierdoel 100-60

Can i hunt? ***

And plis guys inv my team to guild you are pro u killed me today and we died cuz we had 6 ppls and u had 15 :((( Pliss i pay!!!!! But seriously , listen . If you really think u are dominando this ots u are really funny guys cuz , u think dont remember when calar fucked u 1212121 times ,some shits like lapa and galyno on wms , and me (when i have now 25-30ppl) with 10 ppls ,when u exped here with 17 on pt , you are stupid retarded brains and zero ogaru, only masa. See you soon in wm's , Bye bitches.
/mursu
Mursu why u keep playing this shit ?
Its funny to see that those teams expect dominando when every single good team is retired from shadowcores ( old wipes , shock etc ) this ot nowadays is only for brazols rpg, nothing else :D

co warmode sa noob chary od mursa wiec co placzecie pizdy jebane ,mursu co warmode usuwa teamek .. jak dobrze poszukacie to jest temat ze w ostanich 2 miesiacach mursu dostal podrzad 20 warmodow? hmm Mursu Aka Placzek On Grzyboria , masa ? jest nas teraz troszku ale chuj tam ze pol miecha temu z jordim wychodzilismy w 12-15 osob ale co tam

Mursu why u keep playing this shit ?
Its funny to see that those teams expect dominando when every single good team is retired from shadowcores ( old wipes , shock etc ) this ot nowadays is only for brazols rpg, nothing else

We fought with them 12-14 versus 20+ and they got pwned 40-29 (all they did was ava spam)

WGL KTO JEST JURASS? : Eek:
Dokładnie bylo NAS 20 Gruby :)Ja specjalnie wrzuce Ci Tego cama zebyś mi pokazał te lawiny, bo TYLKO z waszej Strony poleciało użytkownika UE. Wynik faktycznie zadowalający, Nie ma co:)

Hmm we did make 1 ue combo, but you spammed ava all the time and don't say you didn't cuz you did. Thats why you got skulls/red skulls.

Back