• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BATTLE ARENAS? TALK + POLL

ADD BATTLE ARENAS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Szady

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to talk about new idea. We know that shadowcores is OPEN-PVP what means that if we decide to fight we cant avoid skullbashing etc. It's not really hard to get it but look, on the other hand you cant fight here in more than 2 guilds, why?

Third team ALWAYS will try to destroy it, you have 2 ways:

1) They will come on main chars and block you all the time, sometimes they kill you using skulls and go to some defence, 15 mins later they come again and again...

2) They will come on NOOB CHARS what means that you die on combo ue and its all.

If you use 1) its ok because its OPEN-PVP and you can take revenge on them. But if you use version 2) you know that its not open-pvp but something stupid because you make char noob char in 10 minutes and one offline training later you have 70 MS / ED with 80 mlvl. So maybe we should think about something what can help US?

YES! Battle arenas.

80% of you played narvia/karamy and they know what I mean. Im sure that every single leader will agree with me that they want to fight there because you can show who is better without people who try to destroy our fun. I will show you some advantage for admins.

1) If you will make this battle arenas only fighting teams can reach there. It means that we can use OPEN CASTS becayse we can show everyone how we play etc so maybe some new players will join us on shadowcores.

2) Many ppl transfered lunarforce because of noob chars, if someone didnt transfer he changed 10.1 protocol to 8.6 again so maybe its time to come back here? :)

3) Now everyone will use war-modes because its the only way to fight on arenas and we know that its very good promotion for your server.

If you want to talk about: come on, I have more and more advantages so please - show me DISADVANTAGES and I will try to solve your problem.

Szady

I could only agree on this if they made like few arenas, open, close, "open/close" something like yalahar, and they would have to disable ava's/ue's/wave's... Only sds....

But this also would be boring, they should leave it as it is and let us deal with it....

I could only agree on this if they made like few arenas, open, close, "open/close" something like yalahar, and they would have to disable ava's/ue's/wave's... Only sds....

I think that ist not really hard for them to create system which allow ONLY LEADERS to choose ONE of the 3-4-5 maps (sth like ank-dara, svar, ab-car,dara city,yala) :) I can find someone who can make maps and they will only add it so ask about idea not how it will works, I forgot to add.

About ue/waves/ava I think that its stupid idea to fight only on sds, sometimes you have to use it. If you want you set with leader to fight only on sd, if they break rules you dont go there more and its all :)

About ue/waves/ava I think that its stupid idea to fight only on sds, sometimes you have to use it. If you want you set with leader to fight only on sd, if they break rules you dont go there more and its all :)

Well its not stupid, since look how hard u hit with ue? I remember battle with veziv at goroma, all he did was spamming ues... For mey they should leave it as it is.

Well its not stupid, since look how hard u hit with ue? I remember battle with veziv at goroma, all he did was spamming ues... For mey they should leave it as it is.

It's not hard to reach an agreement with us. All the battles we had lately ended up with some shits like everlast coming and skullbashing us is every possible way, kinda funny. Would be awesome to get a possibility to fight team vs. team. The problem is when the noob chars make you loose the battle which is really not a problem when you come with 15 noob chars.

It's not hard to reach an agreement with us. All the battles we had lately ended up with some shits like everlast coming and skullbashing us is every possible way, kinda funny. Would be awesome to get a possibility to fight team vs. team. The problem is when the noob chars make you loose the battle which is really not a problem when you come with 15 noob chars.

Ye but you know, always you can find some retard in team (our or your) who hit ue. And it won't be your or Calar fault.

This happens to boths teams... Anyways are we gonna fight today?

Vote no!!! Its not fucking evo and fucking feba 8.6
thx bye

I dont get it - wtf is with you man? Its bigger orshabumba than 8.6 case u have 130 magic levels what allows you to hit 400-500 by sd, 800 by ue etc.

its idea which CAN HELP ONLY TEAMS. It doesnt affect to all people - only teams who wanna fight 1on1

I know that br, swe live only from skullbashing and when it comes true they wont play but try to think about it, really.

calar - it helps me, you and other leaders cause you can focus only on fight, you dont need to wait 10 minutes cause 10 people stay next to you and block you all the time. try to tell all people to vote, write here some good things cause it can be the best 'update' in shadowcores' history.

ps. I dont cry ONLY aboutskullbashing - I GAVE YOU MORE ADVANTAGES and I can write three more if you want.

lunarforce.twifysoft.net

afk

you transfered on lunarforce and you had less battles than me during my one-month game on shadowcores with noobchars, skullbashing so sorry but you have to be quietly.

what is more I dont believe all of you, all polish leaders tried to focus all people on one ots for longer than 2 weeks and what? it ALWAYS died after 2-3 days so now I dont believe anyone if I hear 'come on this ot, its gonna be good fun and we will stay here all the time'

ps. 50% of my people havent e-mails to character so its impossible to go there, I wont make chars again so sorry again.

I think it's a good idea would solve the problem for the fighting teams and won't affect the non fighting people in any way so why not do it and people saying it's gonna make it look like orsh 9999x well it's not if the battle arenas are all real tibia places then there is nothing bad about it at all.Goodluck and I hope the Shadow staff will take this one seriously because it could improve their server alot.

I think it's a good idea would solve the problem for the fighting teams and won't affect the non fighting people in any way so why not do it and people saying it's gonna make it look like orsh 9999x well it's not if the battle arenas are all real tibia places then there is nothing bad about it at all.Goodluck and I hope the Shadow staff will take this one seriously because it could improve their server alot.

thanks for reply, nice to see that people enjoy.

btw Szady I agree with you. Such update could be cool and I'm sure it would help the server a lot :)

Back