• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle: Status vs. Icechaw

you're a hell of a retarded LMAO
1st you were flaming him bcuz he wasted 5€ on unban bla bla, and now you're blamming people for selling their accs for 15€ o_o?

that's completely pointless

_/80 iq

now thats a stupid argument.
buying unban for an ot for 5 euro's is stupid becouse you shouldnt waste money on an ot.
selling your char for 15 euro's is stupid since its nearly nothing and you should just fight and have fun, thats worth more then 15 euro's.

your arguments keep dropping zuckov.
you are the typical example of some1 frustrated over a game becouse he cant win, and he's trying to outsmart his opponents with words.
we play this game to fight, if you want to beat us then fight, you wont beat us any other way.

now thats a stupid argument.
buying unban for an ot for 5 euro's is stupid becouse you shouldnt waste money on an ot.
selling your char for 15 euro's is stupid since its nearly nothing and you should just fight and have fun, thats worth more then 15 euro's.

your arguments keep dropping zuckov.
you are the typical example of some1 frustrated over a game becouse he cant win, and he's trying to outsmart his opponents with words.
we play this game to fight, if you want to beat us then fight, you wont beat us any other way.

if 15€ is nothign why they wouldn't waste 5€ ?! that's even less than nothing oO lmao is impossible to argue with you guys, you just don't get ittttttttt LAL

if 15€ is nothign why they wouldn't waste 5€ ?! that's even less than nothing oO lmao is impossible to argue with you guys, you just don't get ittttttttt LAL

re-read my post and try to use your brain

suckoff ur just not getting it,and btw,WE GOT MONEY TO BLOW MOTHERFUCKERRRRR

no you dont then you wouldnt be so upset bout it ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< sad but true but ur old computer will probably break soon then you cant afford a new one so then UR gone! wihooooo

stop bitchin bout me :p i got abused when i used to play by high lvl with anti push ie codon sico and i dealt with it :O cry a river some place else xD

no you dont then you wouldnt be so upset bout it ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< sad but true but ur old computer will probably break soon then you cant afford a new one so then UR gone! wihooooo

You and your retarded posts.. sigh..

Back