• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle: Status vs. Icechaw

cant blame um,all who disrespect us died by us

but i doubt any1 respects u

lol you think we respect you? haha
if you need to get peoples respect from a computergame you should try to find something productive to do

lol you think we respect you? haha
if you need to get peoples respect from a computergame you should try to find something productive to do

you are fucking retarded or you don't read? lol
but it won't be me who'll explain you, not my fault you can't even understand a 10 words sentence -.^

yea no1 respects me, if you call yourself and your teammates no1

lets change the word no1 by something else,lets say,santa claus

"yea santa claus respects me,if you call yourself and your teammates santa claus"

so u are saying we respect u,thats what it sas,nothing else,and than u say leuter doesnt understand it?i think u need to look back at what u wrote down lol

the first part is correct,no1 respects u

Booyakabooyaka, when the general advanve
Booyakabooyaka, MC on the dance
Respec'

lets change the word no1 by something else,lets say,santa claus

"yea santa claus respects me,if you call yourself and your teammates santa claus"

so u are saying we respect u,thats what it sas,nothing else,and than u say leuter doesnt understand it?i think u need to look back at what u wrote down lol

the first part is correct,no1 respects u

it's not me who's everyone is insulting all the time o.o

Back