• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bazzese's life (:

I got 40k in box 3 :peace:

what u got
he sold it... i might do the same and buy hypno and haunter :eek:
2d8j91.jpg

Oo highest floor =O

where's that cave? is it rock tunnel? (dont think so)

Last edited:
its in lavender u need fly to get up there well thats the only way i no of to get up there.

its in lavender u need fly to get up there well thats the only way i no of to get up there.

JUST machokes and machops there? no rock pokes that will annoy me? lol

cuz ive been to the place u've mentiones, but only onyx, golem, and stuff like that

JUST machokes and machops there? no rock pokes that will annoy me? lol

cuz ive been to the place u've mentiones, but only onyx, golem, and stuff like that

there's like gravelers,machoke,machop,onix (1000000X of em -,-), golems. it's fawking hardcore =o we met like 4 graveler+2 onix+machoke and some machops

Woah :D nice, bahh i cant afford that stupid kadabra or anything with my luck .. XD

Woah :D nice, bahh i cant afford that stupid kadabra or anything with my luck .. XD

lol same
couldnt catch a freakin clefary or gastly or anything
finally a friend lend me his kadabra, cuz he's quiting, and i needed one, cuz at lvl 60 not having a kadabra.. is quite lame lmao

lol same
couldnt catch a freakin clefary or gastly or anything
finally a friend lend me his kadabra, cuz he's quiting, and i needed one, cuz at lvl 60 not having a kadabra.. is quite lame lmao

Nuubiish !, Kadabra aint g00d, Iz onli g00d wen iz alakazam > physisosiosin, else it aint g000d

it pwns fighting type pokes example 3 confusion-psychic-psy pulse fucks machamp up :p and its usefull in saffari else its not good i agree but i just use it for tp tbh

I never try catching anything, why? Because i'm the most unlucky fucktard evar when it's about catching stuff >.>. bought hypno,kadabra,starmie,graveler (for golem). and pidgeot =D + victrebell+ ivysaur

I never try catching anything, why? Because i'm the most unlucky fucktard evar when it's about catching stuff >.>. bought hypno,kadabra,starmie,graveler (for golem). and pidgeot =D + victrebell+ ivysaur

thats a trully fail..

Lucky u , theres none in ur resp, theres always some fkin brs in my-,-

none in my resp? there's coming ppl 24/7 haha but i always seem to scare them away

BTW: haha just looted 1 more =D 3 of them today

inuzyb.jpg

Last edited:
Back