• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be careful for "Ljecim Crew" & his promo script...

"Advanced xenobot scripter" wow, much hard to open a .lua file and ctrl + f and write "transfer", wow much advanced gz

Retard.... I did not even use CTRL + F, searched it manual. I would even have transfered whole cash at once if I wrote that script. If you like we can make script contest. ;)

Retard.... I did not even use CTRL + F, searched it manual. I would even have transfered whole cash at once if I wrote that script. If you like we can make script contest. ;)
before u use one script u need only to open lua and check depositer on bank so easy u dont need be advanced xenobot scripter to can do this my grandmather with glasses can do it.

before u use one script u need only to open lua and check depositer on bank so easy u dont need be advanced xenobot scripter to can do this my grandmather with glasses can do it.

Don't you get the point? I make a script that sends me your whole eq, or even drops it to dustbin, water or whatever.... and it doesn't transfer any cash if I want.
I tought there can also be other things in the script then sending cash, but the one who wrote the script had not much skills to do so.
And if I encrypt my script then I will see how your are going to check the LUA for anything. ;)

Don't you get the point? I make a script that sends me your whole eq, or even drops it to dustbin, water or whatever.... and it doesn't transfer any cash if I want.
I tought there can also be other things in the script then sending cash, but the one who wrote the script had not much skills to do so.
And if I encrypt my script then I will see how your are going to check the LUA for anything. ;)
of sure if u encyrpt lua i cant see but if not its easy check thinks :p

#Fuckibot I use Windbot~->

[
wDFM7cU.png

Back
Top Bottom