• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

because that's how it works here

agree with Talaturen says and i really like a LOT this ot cuz the gms r doing his work very well.. i dont play real tibia 4 a reason... 2 much botters, currupt game masters and i was banished and deleted 4 the most stupid reason "destructive behavior" on a pvp server.. wtf? me and some real good friends we been deleted cuz we like pvp and dont take shit from any1, now the other guild use elfbot and have a gm on they side.. so i only was guilty of have a good pvp, and now im playing here and love the work of the gms r doing here.. banning the ppl who really CHEATS, those who cavebotting... those who use autohealer and mana training, and they think they gonna be just fine.. and think.. "ITS A OT.. Y SUCH BIG DEAL ABOUT BOTTING AND MAGEBOMBS??" because that's how it works here!!!! better then real tibia ;) so learn the lesson and play fairly.. maybe u r right and was ur RL bro... but doesnt matter cuz there a lot of ppl who use another accs 2 do they dirty work and always says... was my lil bro. so good luck from now on and if u need help with ur other char.. give me a call maybe i can help u with something. and <3 icechaw!!

Say's the guy who plays it.
Also i refered it to as "Go get them and smash ur bro's head cus u got deleted" =D
haha, when I wrote that I was thinking to myself, I shouldent write that hes just gonna write "says the guy who plays it" and lol thats what you do :D

Thought you meant it in a, go get a life type of way..

My sicerest apolog'ies

omg menz why banned my??? was my grandmather she come click "MAGEBOMB [ON]" !! :S IS miSTAKE!!

OR maybe was ME cat jump KEYBord

haha, when I wrote that I was thinking to myself, I shouldent write that hes just gonna write "says the guy who plays it" and lol thats what you do :D

Thought you meant it in a, go get a life type of way..

My sicerest apolog'ies

I do not play tibia :X Tibia sucks xD

agree with Talaturen says and i really like a LOT this ot cuz the gms r doing his work very well.. i dont play real tibia 4 a reason... 2 much botters, currupt game masters and i was banished and deleted 4 the most stupid reason "destructive behavior" on a pvp server.. wtf? me and some real good friends we been deleted cuz we like pvp and dont take shit from any1, now the other guild use elfbot and have a gm on they side.. so i only was guilty of have a good pvp, and now im playing here and love the work of the gms r doing here.. banning the ppl who really CHEATS, those who cavebotting... those who use autohealer and mana training, and they think they gonna be just fine.. and think.. "ITS A OT.. Y SUCH BIG DEAL ABOUT BOTTING AND MAGEBOMBS??" because that's how it works here!!!! better then real tibia ;) so learn the lesson and play fairly.. maybe u r right and was ur RL bro... but doesnt matter cuz there a lot of ppl who use another accs 2 do they dirty work and always says... was my lil bro. so good luck from now on and if u need help with ur other char.. give me a call maybe i can help u with something. and <3 icechaw!!
I could do with some cash and runes, feel free to send 10 bp sd's and couple dozen bp gmp to "Kevin" "thais"

omg menz why banned my??? was my grandmather she come click "MAGEBOMB [ON]" !! :S IS miSTAKE!!

OR maybe was ME cat jump KEYBord
hahah u make me lolzor u rox !1111 u so kool u wrITe likE th!s and u tHInk ur funZor !11 haha yeye u rock

Omg, there is some kind of lesson for us from that accident:
- LEARN THE **** HOW TO MAGEBOMB WITHOUT FAILING ._.

kevin1:
You are one of the hunreds players on this server, Talaturen has a rough job to listen to most of them every time he logs in. You must understand that perhaps he has hundreds of complaints like those and it's boring to investigate each of them. So, dunno, make a video with your brother magebombing or something that can proove your words. If you don't have any proof that can tell us that you aren't lying you are done :/ they can't just believe in everything.

Back