• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beer, BEER GLORIOUS BEEEER

Becks
Fosters gold

- - - Updated - - -

Has to be ice cold tho bro, condensation on bottle etc

Mojito.

Cold beer can be chill on varm days etc, but in general pretty mediocre if you ask me. :3

Tbh most Belgian or German beers are great. Tho some Italian beers are decent like peroni..
But fosters gold ice cold ... Good call ;)

I've never had Fosters Gold, I like normal Fosters though. My favorite beers are Stella and Tyskie.

+1 :)

Product_Live_12.jpg

Last edited:
tbh a full list of all drinks i like is here :D

Fosters (+gold)
Becks
Peroni
Heineken is pretty decent but only had it on draft and the last i had was flat ;s
D Vodka + coke is a standard drink i'm bought when working but its not a regular for me if i go out.
If i'm on shots i have multiple:
Gaschamber - absynthe in a wine glass. Set it on fire then put into the shot glass. Use the wine glass and place it over the shotglass and wait until the smoke thickens up and flame goes out due to no oxygen. Then put a straw under the glass and suck all the fumes until they gone and neck the shot.
Sambooka
n straight vodka coz im a G.

Not a big wine drinker but ive had a few
shiraz (Aus-NZ)
merlot - tho not too keen on this

Love champagne but at £30+ a bottle for decent bottle it's going to be ;D

Well here comes mine:
Heineken
v#energy
Vodka+Energy
Jack daniels +Coke
43+milk
Rake 80 (some 80% stuff you drink pure or mix with tea, gawdsome)
Desperados
and de winner iiiis : some drink called suicide, its Currcao(some blue alcoholfree drink) mixed with Wodka and lemon, filled into shots, 8 of tham in front of you and drink tham all in a raw, this goes intense after the 3.-4. time ::D

Back