• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Below Level 75 Pk Abuse

Grizzly Adam

Reaction score
I see that a lot of people here on Shadowcores abuse the ''fact'' that you don't lose any items if you're below 75 level, what they do is, they pk level 75 and above while they are below lvl 75 and hope that, that player who is lvl 75 or higher wont have aol or blessings, so simply when they kill that player they get a nice loot. And if you decide to defend yourself and kill them they don't lose anything because they are below level 75 all they really lose is 1 level and some skill % which really doesnt affect them.

So here is my suggestion for this solution, this might be hard to make but why not give it a try.

Make it so if a player below lvl 75 attacks another player (takes the skull) and then gets killed he will then ''Lose the items'' even though he is below lvl 75 and the reason for that is because he took the skull. But if a player below lvl 75 get killed pk'ed/killed by another player/monster (simply he is the victim) he wont lose any items just like it is now.

YvEN9.png

IDEA
AND
I
IT!!

This is how people do sometimes in Help Channel haha and I agree with you.

That's a good idea to make them lose stuff when they die if they have any kind of skull. Even yellow skull.

Do you think a lvl 75 mage will carry somthing good?
I don't really think so..

That's like saying ''Don't pk at all, let's just all live in Peace'' dude really? Dont you see the problem here? players under level 75 walk around in teams or solo and kill the players who have only just achieved level 75 and from that moment they lose items if they get killed... so they kill those players and get loot free loot

- - - Updated - - -

or just dont kill lvl 75s?

That's like saying ''Don't pk at all, let's just all live in Peace'' dude really? Dont you see the problem here? players under level 75 walk around in teams or solo and kill the players who have only just achieved level 75 and from that moment they lose items if they get killed... so they kill those players and get loot free loot

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think a lvl 75 mage will carry somthing good?
I don't really think so..

Of course not!.. they have like 5-10cc which is nothing, but for those low level noobs who walk with their characters below level 75 and kill those player that 5-10cc is like 5000kkkkkkkkkk to them.. dont you really get it? you must be one of them..

They implemented this system because they saw that a lot of players quit because they died by pk's.

So whenever they start to pk they should loose their items; its an unfair protection and an unwanted result from the implementation.

Back