• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best C++ programmer!

Best c++ programmer

• Elf

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Kornholijo

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • slawkens

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Talaturen

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • xxgoosexx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIcLOOX

I'm NOOB
Reaction score
Since someone deleted the first post, i edit this one.

kk, go vote everyone, i was going to make a contest... ill make just a poll. If u lose, nobody is testing skills here, so the winner will be someone that is good kown by the people, or loved and stuff, and well... maybe the winner wouldnt be the most skilled guy.

i vote elf

Last edited:
I voted for Talaturen, and you don't even know what you are talking about..

So far, what I've seen, there have been great results from Talaturen, and no he doesn't only try to make things stable. I've heard that he's programming all the days (but that may be just a rumour I've heard from a fellow friend)

but still, talaturen pwns in c++ and it's not that I think he is famous or anything on otland, it's because I've seen what he's done.

This is a hard poll... I know that Talaturen is good, kroko and Elf as well but I am not really sure, I ain't voting!

Lets just ignore this poll.... because as i said (and other guys too)... there is alot of people missing... not fair. so please, tell me everyone whos missing here.

next poll:

Simone
Remeres
Kiper
Talaturen
Elf
Kornholijo
xxgoosexx

who else?

Very, very hard one. They're all really good, I'm not going to vote because I believe my vote would be pretty biased. :(

Red

You cannot compare them, everyone of them is great at something or some of them at many things in the programming language. I voted for Talaturen(Id vote for TFS-team instead of one person since they work together and make awesome work).

xxgoosexx? Who's that?

I'll vote for Talaturen because he's the project manager, he's helpful, roxor and because he's OtLand's boss. If only I could vote for the whole TFS team tho =/

Lets just ignore this poll.... because as i said (and other guys too)... there is alot of people missing... not fair. so please, tell me everyone whos missing here.

next poll:

Simone
Remeres
Kiper
Talaturen
Elf
Kornholijo
xxgoosexx

who else?

slawkens and KaczooH lol...

I voted for Talaturen. I dont know him so much, but I'm sure his the best. He've done many useful things, ot, ip changer, acc maker etc.

Remere has done ot,map editor (which is way more complex than ip changers and AAC :p).
And I'm sure making a IP Changer wouldn't be any problem xD

Back