• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best car to get for xxx USD (Need opinions)

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Hiya there, I wanted to know your Opinion about which car to get for these prices;

1* 26000$
2* 30000$
3* 35000$

I need to know best 4 cars in each Budget.

yes, your opinion means much to me, since Otland is my social sharing network right after Facebook.

I'm currently looking after these Cars;

Honda Civic
Dihatsu Grand Terios
Mitsubishi Lancer

cant think of much now, of course model 2011-2012

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I've been driving a Nissan for four years, and it has been in my family for twelve years now. For around $35,000 you can get a very nice 2011 Luxury Nissan Maxima.

Go test drive one, they're basically a Lexus.

Thanks for your respond, Ill consider that, gotta google it up since I dont have any note about it :p

Edit:

Are you sure its Maxima, not Altima?

i guess it isnt what u want to hear, but if i were you i'd just buy some junk piece of shit car that drives and spend the rest on a crazy long holiday =)

i guess it isnt what u want to hear, but if i were you i'd just buy some junk piece of shit car that drives and spend the rest on a crazy long holiday =)

or I can do both, and if not, car is more important for me.

Edit:

I edited the main post.

I think you should buy a nice car !

With good speed ;P

like Nissan gtr

Or a porsche they are cheap !

Ahmed12, enough with your godless posts, I seriously find it too retard.

Back