• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best car to get for xxx USD (Need opinions)

How could you get one for 37k? Did you bought one without an engine? Seriously, when did you bought it and what model year is it?

Ohh hahaha belive me it got a very powerfull motor ;) It also sounds like you dont know anything about cars.. Its -08 and I bought it in may or the begining in june not rly sure

Ohh hahaha belive me it got a very powerfull motor ;) It also sounds like you dont know anything about cars.. Its -08 and I bought it in may or the begining in june not rly sure

Edit: I will never believe you unless you put a note with your nick in the front window and take a picture then upload it here. That's easy done if you really got one.

Last edited:
for $26k you'll get 60 really nice bikes.
And if you crash all those within 40 years, then you maybe shouldn't get a car either :)

for $26k you'll get 60 really nice bikes.
And if you crash all those within 40 years, then you maybe shouldn't get a car either :)

stop it with none sense comments, you're really trying to be cool around but all I can see is a noob hanging out in forums who has no life.

Edit: I will never believe you unless you put a note with your nick in the front window and take a picture then upload it here. That's easy done if you really got one.

Still no prove, it seems like you were lying after all

Back