• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BEST CHARLOVER DED

lol why many the charlover? he has a 360 but only bots sea serps with it

True look u deathlist :) u leaving 3 hours and dying : when every1 go sleep and we go 5 ppl on ice witches u dedek us Gratz

True look u deathlist :) u leaving 3 hours and dying : when every1 go sleep and we go 5 ppl on ice witches u dedek us Gratz
Im ferloz ingame you stupid morron
your so stupid u actually believed i wanna join u it was to push u out to us and u never killed me lol? look my deathlist retard i ran into u all in ice witches still tanked like a boss.

but " MAny is the biggest charlover ever. .. I never saw his 400 mage on any action always 270 ms :( stupid bitch ;s

i DONT BELIVE U U ONLY RETARD I NEVER INVITE U TO US :) YEA U RUSH WITH 300 RP TO TRAP WE GOT 1 EK 2 PALLADYNS AND 3 MAGES :) AND U TANKING GZGZGZGZGZ

i DONT BELIVE U U ONLY RETARD I NEVER INVITE U TO US :) YEA U RUSH WITH 300 RP TO TRAP WE GOT 1 EK 2 PALLADYNS AND 3 MAGES :) AND U TANKING GZGZGZGZGZ
but veziv dont cry ; / many the mage is stupid bitch and he never go his 400 mage on action NEVER fucking char lover

Back