• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best legend ever

best legend

• Tupac Amaru Shakur

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Michael

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Qknight

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Striper/Codon Sico

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zuckov

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Dzumior/Alyshia

• Arwyna cold

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Paladin rooker/saph ~~~~

• Total voters
well this days to go to "PK" u dont see who have best pvp u only see who the fuck have the best Bot.

anyway my vote goes to tupac~

Dzumior dont donate dont use exp scrolls
he have pvp and are one of the most old players from icechaw

Everyone that thinks silentdefender is a legend raise their hands ehm okay 0, It's a pvp enforced server and this guy have been in a battle like twice? ''most rares'' LMAO its an ot based on pk...

as I said, silent magek is a legend wether you like it or not, I know he scammed and so, but still I'm sure everyone knows who silent magek is
also, I don't know why I'm in the list, prolly bcuz of youtube movies but w/e

as I said, silent magek is a legend wether you like it or not, I know he scammed and so, but still I'm sure everyone knows who silent magek is
also, I don't know why I'm in the list, prolly bcuz of youtube movies but w/e

he's so fucking happy irl. He jumped of his bed already

I was robbed by Silent i have proof history from msn (But realy waste time to put here why ? This does not change anything"

Already im 20 years old i do not have to lie because what it does not change anything.

@Silent if u realy have 1 time balls because its only ots u cloud say true for you self not for me, because both know the truth

Check what is the first "Legend" then write.

Alyshia wrong name Alysha is right name.

Starting point is if someone robbed someone, rook charakter (Like silent do)
I played fairly without rooking charakter on Dzumior later at 500+ when people only mc boting and rooking charakter to main without fighting.

Look at the truth or does the level make someone big ?
Many people like Tupac Amaru Shakur /Striper/Codon Sico /Paladin rooker/saph did not fight

Ofc Codon is the 1 person who rl dont care so much and fight 4 fun like me.
But Paladin rooker ? saph ahahahha guys this person how many time rook charakter if i good remeber Paladin Knight-Paladin ROoker-*****Rooker.
How many this person had charakter roook change profesion/name.

For me there is noeone legend because legend is the people without bot like 7.6 tibia with skills not like 24h bot 20 charakter 300 lvl and rook later.
Legend i can call a Guild who ruling this server all the time without any problem.

Its all from my side u can make 20 account and vote for ur self to keep up % who care rl guys?? this server go down long time ago when people like me michael etc left this server.

I was robbed by Silent i have proof history from msn (But realy waste time to put here why ? This does not change anything"

Already im 20 years old i do not have to lie because what it does not change anything.

@Silent if u realy have 1 time balls because its only ots u cloud say true for you self not for me, because both know the truth

Check what is the first "Legend" then write.

Alyshia wrong name Alysha is right name.

Starting point is if someone robbed someone, rook charakter (Like silent do)
I played fairly without rooking charakter on Dzumior later at 500+ when people only mc boting and rooking charakter to main without fighting.

Look at the truth or does the level make someone big ?
Many people like Tupac Amaru Shakur /Striper/Codon Sico /Paladin rooker/saph did not fight

Ofc Codon is the 1 person who rl dont care so much and fight 4 fun like me.
But Paladin rooker ? saph ahahahha guys this person how many time rook charakter if i good remeber Paladin Knight-Paladin ROoker-*****Rooker.
How many this person had charakter roook change profesion/name.

For me there is noeone legend because legend is the people without bot like 7.6 tibia with skills not like 24h bot 20 charakter 300 lvl and rook later.
Legend i can call a Guild who ruling this server all the time without any problem.

Its all from my side u can make 20 account and vote for ur self to keep up % who care rl guys?? this server go down long time ago when people like me michael etc left this server.

+1 .

Tupac Amaru Shakur (DUNNO, but like ENG) 3 27.27%
Michael (PL) 1 9.09%
Qknight (SWE) 4 36.36%
Striper/Codon Sico (MEX) 0 0%
Zuckov (PORTUGUESE) 1 9.09%
Dzumior/Alyshia (PL) 0 0%
Arwyna cold (PL) 2 18.18%
Paladin rooker/saph (MEX) ~~~~ 0 0%

No br ? :eek:

saph its from bolivia loool not mexican

yeah, if there's no proves, there's no way he can be blamed for hacking Qknight :|

Whatever, if somebody get's hacked in this ots, GM/GOD/ADMIN never help anyway.
'.'
I had proof that Silent magek hacked me, One of the proofs was that he had my "medal of honour" that i won the first month of Twitbeef...He had it in his dp, another was that even my enemies said it was my char.
QKNIGHT LEGEND!!!!!!!!

I had proof that Silent magek hacked me, One of the proofs was that he had my "medal of honour" that i won the first month of Twitbeef...He had it in his dp, another was that even my enemies said it was my char.
QKNIGHT LEGEND!!!!!!!!

plix ss with ya

QKNIGHT LEGEND!!!!!!!!

yeah +he rooked ur char so... meh thats proof enough

Back