• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best legend ever

best legend

• Tupac Amaru Shakur

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Michael

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Qknight

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Striper/Codon Sico

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zuckov

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Dzumior/Alyshia

• Arwyna cold

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Paladin rooker/saph ~~~~

• Total voters
whats the point of this thread? at least put some real players there
paladin rooker is a fag who takes ban whenever 4 300+atk him lol
we all know codon sico was a big fail without his bot
and wtf about the others? the only one that knew how to pvp in that list is qknight besides him and tupac i dont know anyone else that could play manually agaisnt a team, tho tupac was a rp
whos zuckov?

another angry boy bcuz he didn't get choosen lmao ca'mon, everyone knows qknight is the biggest legend ever DOT also saying striper is none without bot then everyone in icechaw is none lmao healing bot legal ftw

ive started when tupac started+i did more than he ever did,im more of a legend than him

tupac is known as a legend since he was 1 of the fews high rps, I also remember manixinho or w/e, michael Hotsteppers leader and ganjos
and I didn't really see you when real teams like russian mafia(<3)/ hotsteppers / requiem bla bla, were here

another angry boy bcuz he didn't get choosen lmao ca'mon, everyone knows qknight is the biggest legend ever DOT also saying striper is none without bot then everyone in icechaw is none lmao healing bot legal ftw

angry? u gotta be kiddin
and yes striper is nothing without his bot its a fact, if you think everyone in icechaw uses auto healing then u are wrong

I just see 2 legends on that list tupac and qknight maybe michael..

why nobody from westbay? except qknight

old players like ''dead'', ''balista'' etc etc

back then the only thing u used to do was mcing ur ek and 2 more mages to "lol-ue" others

its was my ek and 4 mages actually;>
but sometimes used 2,cuz others were banned;(

though,that was so funny!:D

Eazy has been here for as long as I can remember, he was with us in High Life.
Zuckov you shouldn't be in the list nothing personal against you though..
Tupac wasn't using heal bot if you guys didn't know :p

just choose the best legend ever in icechaw
srry if I forgot any1 :p

Did u mean first owner on arwyna cold (from 1 til 800~me) or the new

anyway i dont think so i can call myself a legend cuz i was just fighting in team (some time solo too)and i dont make anything good with this server i think.Almost everyone was hate me x(
i vote for qknight cuz he show us his style :).But i still hate him!:D

Made me smile a little when i saw that someone said silent magek is a legend, probably silents other forum acc. heh no other explanation

Ask a mod to check if we got the same ip ;)

nah im sure you already done that couple of times and they got you, so you probably got a new internet or something so nobody could figure it out ;(, i mean a new internet to your other computer or something ;s cause everyone knows you're not a legend. theory 1 that guy is retarded which i doubt because im pretty sure you asslicked him to say so or something like that ;p..

Bazzese, wtf? I dont know what to say becasue.. I mean WHAT THE HELL? Your just talking crap now, stop it and leave this board, you dont even play here, dont judge people in hosted project boards.

And Zosis, you can always ask another Moderator in OtLand ;=)

Bazzese, wtf? I dont know what to say becasue.. I mean WHAT THE HELL? Your just talking crap now, stop it and leave this board, you dont even play here, dont judge people in hosted project boards.

And Zosis, you can always ask another Moderator in OtLand ;=)

what are you talking about? how do you know im not playing? im playing from time to time mostly softcores nowadays of course, but you dont know a shit about me and i dont know a shit about you neither because when i was playing icechaw you always were in your house or dp.

btw do you get satisfied when you collect your ''rares'' its an ot, for the love of god! and half of that items you got from hacking qknight, thats a good gm!

what are you talking about? how do you know im not playing? im playing from time to time mostly softcores nowadays of course, but you dont know a shit about me and i dont know a shit about you neither because when i was playing icechaw you always were in your house or dp.

btw do you get satisfied when you collect your ''rares'' its an ot, for the love of god! and half of that items you got from hacking qknight, thats a good gm!

yeah, if there's no proves, there's no way he can be blamed for hacking Qknight :|

Whatever, if somebody get's hacked in this ots, GM/GOD/ADMIN never help anyway.
'.'

Back