• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BEST PATRYK SIWEK MOMENT HU3HU3H3UH3

ten morwa też dobry pajac zamiast pushnąc damiana to podbił XDDDDDDDDDDDD

chuj ze siwek lata, kto nie lata wy smiecie niech pierwszy rzuci kamieniem

mimo wszystko ma big heart to fight

when i play albania... a reszte sobie dopowiedzcie

KAIDA DOMINANDO

Rlx it was master plan that went wrong fucking Damian was supposed to die but they got him to red hp + hes only one who died, they didnt spam fire bomb so he got pushed

04:07 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Tyr Almighty. He was killed by Scooby Lwie Serce.

04:07 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Tyr Almighty. He was killed by Scooby Lwie Serce.

00:00 You see a dead human (Vol:500lbs).
You recognize Scoobys Life because he was up at 5 am luring on them GG.. He was killed by his computer.

man-trapped-in-computer.jpg

00:00 You see a dead human (Vol:500lbs).
You recognize Scoobys Life because he was up at 5 am luring on them GG.. He was killed by his computer.

man-trapped-in-computer.jpg

Your god aka veziv was online at 4 a.m daily so dont talk bullshits u cunt

I don't think playing Tibia is something "productive"

He was playing tibia and leveling you were playing tibia and trolling. Now whats the difference there? Well, Both of u were on tibia so it doesn't matter. The difference is the fact that hes DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE and you aren't.

He was playing tibia and leveling you were playing tibia and trolling. Now whats the difference there? Well, Both of u were on tibia so it doesn't matter. The difference is the fact that hes DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE and you aren't.

make some lvls is biggest important thing in veziv life , so i agree with u , for veziv it is rlly productive

nope.
neither us or him were doing something productive

Back