• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Player Shadowcores

Which Is best PLayer in shadowcores?

• Zondax

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Zondax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zondax

• Zondax

• Zondax

• Zondax

• Zondax

• Zondax

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Zondax

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Others

Votes: 33 89.2%

• Total voters

Jordi? this leader who made reload and he got 10 ppl?

now he's coming on every battle with his little spanish friends to make ue combo on noob chars because he's not enough strong to fight with best teams?

I think I know him.

u are rly shit man, u have to ue combo on noob chars cause u're scared to come on main chars :DD but u played rl tibia and u're rly good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordi? this leader who made reload and he got 10 ppl?

now he's coming on every battle with his little spanish friends to make ue combo on noob chars because he's not enough strong to fight with best teams?

I think I know him.

u are rly shit man, u have to ue combo on noob chars cause u're scared to come on main chars :DD but u played rl tibia and u're rly good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know u are mad nothing else to say KKK

weslety_lol-wut_gif.gif

Im not mad, probably you are because u made some topics about reload, u thought u will fight here and what? even ur spanish ppl dont play with you :D

so u're comming on our battles to make these ue combos because its the only one thing which you can do with 6-7 ppl on ventrilo.

we could read on otland about you some things that u played some rl tibia, that REVOLUTION DOMINANDO and where is it? I came to shadowcores and jordi disappear. suddenly u dont have ppl, time to play but u're staying 10h everyday on karamy / noob chars.

its not about being mad (me) - I just laugh from ur person, mr leader who cant fight on ot server xd

Im not mad, probably you are because u made some topics about reload, u thought u will fight here and what? even ur spanish ppl dont play with you :D

so u're comming on our battles to make these ue combos because its the only one thing which you can do with 6-7 ppl on ventrilo.

we could read on otland about you some things that u played some rl tibia, that REVOLUTION DOMINANDO and where is it? I came to shadowcores and jordi disappear. suddenly u dont have ppl, time to play but u're staying 10h everyday on karamy / noob chars.

its not about being mad (me) - I just laugh from ur person, mr leader who cant fight on ot server xd
ur so funny trying to say shits about me , as far i remb i told every1 to come cuz maslana had a team and he told me to come back and i made a topic saying that if some1 from my olds playing just ask me for vt.
It's true i played karamy but i played just 2 days at weekend so better dont try to act like pro when u never know anything from me. Also if u want i can keep comming to make UE on ur battles, i was going to stop cuz zondax and slibaha told me to do it, but as i see that u love it i will keep kkkk?

huhuuh, you're such a badass, keep coming on battles and make ue ? man, you will get life for that in Guantanamo

huhuuh, you're such a badass, keep coming on battles and make ue ? man, you will get life for that in Guantanamo

he killed last time zondax on ue with 7 ppl and the only one thing I saw:

KKKKKK DOMINANDO HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA on default by his players. something more?

Back