• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best vocation for rltibia pvp?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I am starting ob rltibia hardcore pvp world.
From instinct id choose sorc as pvp char, but is it really the best choice?
Or rather take pally,druid, or even knight?
//Damon

Sorcerer's have pretty powerful attack spells, but with the cool down system they're not as good as they used to be. I normally choose druid since I would rather use Para and heal my friends instead.

With the new update, you can ue combo people, so I'd pick Sorcerer, plus they have an advantage over druids when solo leveling. Earth Elementals (33-50) > Water Elementals (50-130~), Earth Elementals being weak to fire and Water Elementals being weak to Energy. You'll get to 100 in a month if you have 1-2kk.

Druids have an advantage with group lvling and paralyze is strong in PvP, but their attk spells are weaker than Sorcerers.

So what I'm saying is, either is good.
Pick Sorcerer if you dont know any blockers or if you bot,
pick a Druid if you know blockers.

With the new update I'd say they're equally strong in pvp, if you want to be useless, go Paladin, if you want to one hit people, go EK

Aight. My advice to YOU, is don't play tibia from level 1. Simple as that, especially on these new pvp info worlds. There will be just power abusers and it will not be fun. Play on non pvp, level up a char and just transfer to the new servers.. or buy a character.

Advice to you, is sorcerers. Druids are useless almost now that there is a 10 second cooldown on paralyzes.

Here is how I got a level 100 sorcerer in 10 days.
1. Money is essential, don't continue reading if you don't have some cash to waste.
2. Get level 30 in whatever way possible.
3. Go make 300k/h at Vengoth surface at level 30. You will waste a lot, :s but you will get many levels a trip, do this till about 60. (Blood Brothers)
4. So now you're level 60. It's been 3 or 4 days.
5. Work on some tasks, do a lot of hunting. Go SD some lizards in the plains~, and if you truly have money to waste, go on a Wyrm hunt with SDs. It's about 650k/h.
6. It's been 10 days, you're on a level 100+ sorcerer, now you have a variety of things to hunt from profit to waste. If you're good, you can go souleaters and try your luck there. Excellent cash/exp. Oh, and you can pvp now. :]

Hope I helped

1. Money is essential, don't continue reading if you don't have some cash to waste.
2. Get level 30 in whatever way possible.
3. Go make 300k/h at Vengoth surface at level 30. You will waste a lot, :s but you will get many levels a trip, do this till about 60. (Blood Brothers)
5. Work on some tasks, do a lot of hunting. Go SD some lizards in the plains~, and if you truly have money to waste, go on a Wyrm hunt with SDs. It's about 650k/h.
6. It's been 10 days, you're on a level 100+ sorcerer, now you have a variety of things to hunt from profit to waste. If you're good, you can go souleaters and try your luck there. Excellent cash/exp. Oh, and you can pvp now. :]

Hope I helped

kinda sounds like it wouldnt be as much waste as just buyin a char then

About how much will it cost to do 30-60 at Vengoth, and what should be used to get 300k exp/h?

I go for rltibia :)
And will do pvp aswell

About how much will it cost to do 30-60 at Vengoth, and what should be used to get 300k exp/h?

I brought along like 70 manas my first time, 200 gfb and 120 avalanche (because there are demon skeletons)

kinda sounds like it wouldnt be as much waste as just buyin a char then

Cost me about 1kk, which you could say is 20$ on a pvp world. I don't think you can buy a char with that XD

Don't play rl tibia, all big teams start to quit tho the new updates..

No pint of playing I do even bott and I botted now 3 days 100% afk not even been home. Got 1kk cash but meh no point of doing it anymore nothing to PVP nothing to gain levels for just stupid shit.
Cipsoft why not just say "Now we shut down tibia" instead of making updates and try scam ppl world trade to hardcore servers and this mount was 200% just a way of ppl adding 6 or 12 months premium.

Two words: FUCK CIPSOFT!

Back