• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Beto's Mapping Thread

What should the next continent be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do I need to say that when I've been showing revamp pictures for a while?
thanks for all the comments ^^

It was a question because i just saw this thread and only this page =) hence why i said i do not know if this has been said.

It was a question because i just saw this thread and only this page =) hence why i said i do not know if this has been said.
Ok, sorry then.

The revamp of rookguard is pure awesomeness!
Thanks

Odq0ki.png

WS3JqU.png

5jhAhz.png

QiShHk.png

epmOML.png

-kCuAE.png

ET-_7t.png

64hVR.png

TOnq3O.png

ulaaKi.png

IGp92o.png

eEALEf.png
Quoting

Love it, you are an excellent mapper Beto. Btw do you have and upgraded version of 9.80 mapeditor? I only have one with "others" pallette :/ I mean, is it downloadable?

So many CRAP sprites and you are doing it looks great :) it is diferente.. will you allow the rookgard for download when its done? our its a personal project? keep it up..

You've made alot of nice pieces with the newer sprites, but this isn't one of them, imo.

I dislike this map, but I like how you've mixed the borders, so it's a decent piece but just weird looking with the different level floors.

Back