• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Betrayal at its finest

Are U proud of yourself that U backstabbed us?

I hope Dark legon really Enjoyed it ^^

Rofl we wanted OB against osiris, before ob u said to me 'we wont attack you' [you = hots members] than u came and were attacking Sitasofa.
so who did betray?
or maybe should i let u to attack Sitasofa ?
lier.

Last edited:
Sitasofa lol u flopped like a noob in the begining of the ob soo stfu you dont even get to speak

Sitasofa lol u flopped like a noob in the begining of the ob soo stfu you dont even get to speak

Oh just wonder why?;o

I knew it that u gonna fight against us but Michael still thought u won't and it was his mistake...

Don't think u are some1.. dunno if U are Aftermath or Dark Legon but whatever.. u are nubs who use dash autocombo sd so get a life.

Don't deny it cos u will make bigger fool than u are atm.

Btw. If u are Dark Legon than gratz to You for having bless ^^

Ahh.. and posting at 5 am.... U coldn't sleep? Bad dreams? U shouldn't watch more Pokemons ;<

Next time lets set up combo leader sd :) and paraliz targeting will be so fucking funn like u do xD

LOL pokemons? dont be mad c'mon its just tibia and the way u killed dark legon is pretty low ping'ing him... thats just said. And Dzumior go ahead do wat ever u want just dont let me kill u twice again =*

Hahhaha we didn;t ping pong any1 what a retard.

I can tell the same about U cos Our vt went down so cut those bullshit.

LOL pokemons? dont be mad c'mon its just tibia and the way u killed dark legon is pretty low ping'ing him... thats just said. And Dzumior go ahead do wat ever u want just dont let me kill u twice again =*

U killed me twice becouse of ur bot :)
But i killed 5 of u guys and get more lvl then i lost :)

Lopes, The Aftermath, Dark Legon and Murder are just traitors =] And Lopes PvP: UE UE ---> nobody died ----> Lopes is dead twice =D
Aryans only know how to run over the map and spam ue. That's it newbs.

Lopes, The Aftermath, Dark Legon and Murder are just traitors =] And Lopes PvP: UE UE ---> nobody died ----> Lopes is dead twice =D
Aryans only know how to run over the map and spam ue. That's it newbs.

We learned from the best Dzumior ask him about run and Ue?fucking fagget

Back