• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Big update in january?

Shadowcores like Ambera, are dying with the time....
Mark don't cares about this ot. No listen people, no event, no wars, no new zones to hunt, no stop the botters 24/7, no stop the red skull traps, no active staff.... and somethings more.

It is a pity, this ot was very great in its time.

Ps: welcome to the new shadowdeath/shadowbotters.

I never promised an update in January. After the last update I said that a content update might be ready by January/February, because that's what it seemed like at that point, but unless other people in the team have been working on an update without letting me know I don't think you'll see any update soon. The post above mine, and the people who like it, represent the kind of people who make me question why I even bother reading the forums. I can see where they're coming from, but you're wrong if you think I don't listen or deal with reports or rule violators daily, because I do. This post: http://otland.net/threads/impossible-to-have-a-good-war-here.227136/page-4#post-2193229 is kind of related.

Shadowcores like Ambera, are dying with the time....
Mark don't cares about this ot. No listen people, no event, no wars, no new zones to hunt, no stop the botters 24/7, no stop the red skull traps, no active staff.... and somethings more.

It is a pity, this ot was very great in its time.

Ps: welcome to the new shadowdeath/shadowbotters.
Now they have MONEY
100% true

The post above mine, and the people who like it, represent the kind of people who make me question why I even bother reading the forums. I can see where they're coming from, but you're wrong if you think I don't listen or deal with reports or rule violators daily, because I do. This post: http://otland.net/threads/impossible-to-have-a-good-war-here.227136/page-4#post-2193229 is kind of related.

I don't are here for calificate your work, but here isn't any active staff daily... No even'ts, nones care about this ot... no wars.. updates comming 1 year ago... and only for change the Tibia client and fix some bugs... the botters that afk 24/7 don't get a banishmenet for that (cause the lack of staff) and many more...

I never promised an update in January. After the last update I said that a content update might be ready by January/February, because that's what it seemed like at that point, but unless other people in the team have been working on an update without letting me know I don't think you'll see any update soon. The post above mine, and the people who like it, represent the kind of people who make me question why I even bother reading the forums. I can see where they're coming from, but you're wrong if you think I don't listen or deal with reports or rule violators daily, because I do. This post: http://otland.net/threads/impossible-to-have-a-good-war-here.227136/page-4#post-2193229 is kind of related.
In other words " I dont give a fuck ... you can change server if you want to. No one force you to play here. Im to busy to do nothing about Lunarforce."

kk ?

I've read in numerous posts that the team members except you seem to be very inactive - maybe you could recruit 1-2 new members?

I also raported a guy which blocked respawn every day. I sent report to support every day and?! After 2 weeks nothing. So how is it doing ? I got banned after 10 hours ? That's funny

Greetings, People on OrshaCores

...maybe it's the right moment to wake up and stop wasting time on asking for new update , a new update will than be done than when ever they feel like it.
it wont help you tards to spam around when its gonna be a great update lunar / shadow alrdy destroyed with Over Powered Magic lvls.

Its useless the update will just destroy more and more as is it atm since the opinion of everyone is something else look at lunarforce mark listen to people and now lunarforce is dead gj mark glhf u alrdy fkd up everything with listening to others
maybe its a option to do and its reset shadow / lunar and open a new ot after some months with less exp rate and m lvl rate , also the ssa and might ring need to be fixed . =)

I had my great time on Shadow / Lunar .. =)

I know what i said wont happen cuz u guys are to addicted at this game so cya scrubs o_O

Greetings, People on OrshaCores

...maybe it's the right moment to wake up and stop wasting time on asking for new update , a new update will than be done than when ever they feel like it.
it wont help you tards to spam around when its gonna be a great update lunar / shadow alrdy destroyed with Over Powered Magic lvls.

Its useless the update will just destroy more and more as is it atm since the opinion of everyone is something else look at lunarforce mark listen to people and now lunarforce is dead gj mark glhf u alrdy fkd up everything with listening to others
maybe its a option to do and its reset shadow / lunar and open a new ot after some months with less exp rate and m lvl rate , also the ssa and might ring need to be fixed . =)

I had my great time on Shadow / Lunar .. =)

I know what i said wont happen cuz u guys are to addicted at this game so cya scrubs o_O
old times never back ! gajsss banuta time ?
orsha mlvl dickhe4ad
axVzh56.png

Back