• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black Ops 2

xx Kami xx

Retired.
Reaction score
Hello im looking for people to add me on black ops 2, Im kinda new to it but apperantly im good? 625 - 41 on custom game (with bots on hardened) if your interested add me! xI Am Black Ops also looking for a clan~

@Big Gunz

Why you never play with me when I invite you :(

- - - Updated - - -

@Kami

I play in PS3 if you want to add me, andy60678, because I don't know what you play in, between playing till 625 kills vs bots is kind of boaring isn't it?

@Big Gunz

- - - Updated - - -

@Kami

I play in PS3 if you want to add me, andy60678, because I don't know what you play in, between playing till 625 kills vs bots is kind of boaring isn't it?

xD sorry bro :c

ps3 or xbox?

xbox

@Big Gunz

- - - Updated - - -

@Kami

nah i had people with me, we played till we got bored then played zombies, then made it to like round 40, then i went to bed lol

TirelessEagle2, add me, you'll need to put in your message when you add me who you are and I got a clan you can join.

ahh I have a ps3 but my little brother plays xbox :p I will get you his name tag later

When shall we play? I'm in a clan full of nice people if you want to join, but all of them are 25 years old+ , theirs even one man of 40, they're not very good, they're average, but we have a lot of fun talking if you want to join us.

When shall we play? I'm in a clan full of nice people if you want to join, but all of them are 25 years old+ , theirs even one man of 40, they're not very good, they're average, but we have a lot of fun talking if you want to join us.

I need to get a microphone ;] Later I will join you guys :D

Hello im looking for people to add me on black ops 2, Im kinda new to it but apperantly im good? 625 - 41 on custom game (with bots on hardened) if your interested add me! xI Am Black Ops also looking for a clan~

you already got me added

Back