• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Black skull trapped illegall BAN HIM!!!!

youabdala

Reaction score
Hey yesterday i did get trapped in farmine i didnt knew the guy with pz lvl 40 had 6 other accounts trapped they was invesible so i did exori gran and then i did get black skull i didnt think about to screenshot because i was angry and just running but he had a friend that runed after me with name "Rush Mage" i knew it was his friend because he saw me attack the lvl 40 pz guy but he didnt do anything he was just waiting there i didnt knew it was a trap then.. i died with black skull and lost like 600cc i dont care about the money i just want him to get deleted+ip banned so he dont trap other guys and to get my revenge but i guess the admin can look in the history for my name "Iam Hard" and he will see who i did kill he can look the ip for those 6 chars and he will se it was a guy who is using mc.

Thread moved to ShadowCores Support Board.

Yea but he black skull trapped me and its illegall..

- - - Updated - - -

ty ninja im new on otland so i dont know much where it should be

He should get his money back and this blackskull guy should get ip banned and deleted

Thx but i dont care about my eq and money and all this i can get it back i guess but i just want my revenge i dont want him to have my items..

- - - Updated - - -

afa.jpg
This was my set before i died

Back
Top Bottom