• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Fake Characters he said" - Xinn a black hole of ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakksz

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well, I came here to open this topic to talk about a guy who seems to be known here, Xinn, the owner of otservlist.org. This guy banned our server, my partner's server called BigOT, on the accusation of "spoof." However, we provided him with several ways to prove that we don't have any kind of spoof, and he didn't even want to investigate anything. Because I can go to someone's server with several characters with different IPs, and bam, a "spoof," and guess what will happen? He will ban you, and if you question it, he will do the same as he did with us, he will ban you and say he doesn't care about the situation.

To start with, he banned us for 3 months, even though the rules stated that it was 1 month, and here's the detail: he has now changed the rules and left us banned for 6 months. Without evidence, without anything at all, just his "word" as if it's worth anything. It's ridiculous. We asked him to investigate and see, and he refused. Now, among several servers that have been using spoof for a long time and paying him, he won't ban them. I won't mention names.

Furthermore, we paid for 1 week and were using it, and shortly after, we paid for 1 month, and the ban happened the next day. I asked my partner not to care about the ban and just ask for a refund, and he simply refuses to refund the 30 euros we paid, saying that we will use this "voucher" when the ban is lifted, even though we don't want it anymore; we just want the 30 euros back.

But his arrogance is such that even for this, he acts very arrogantly. We won't let this get to us, but I just wanted to document it here for anyone who wants to add their server to otservlist. Think twice because it's not the first time I've seen a lot of people being banned for no reason.

I'll leave the screenshots of the conversations here.

Last edited:
bro you pay for boosting your server, get banned and at the same time you find on whatsapp a player using 32 mc this is like textbook cringe

otservlist is corrupt and xinn is a bellend - yes, but you can't just use that fact and expect anyone to believe your wild claims because of it

i've ran massive bot farms using vms and vpns and never got a server banned lol if it was that easy i would literally just ban every ot on the list for lulz

bro you pay for boosting your server, get banned and at the same time you find on whatsapp a player using 32 mc this is like textbook cringe

otservlist is corrupt and xinn is a bellend - yes, but you can't just use that fact and expect anyone to believe your wild claims because of it

i've ran massive bot farms using vms and vpns and never got a server banned lol if it was that easy i would literally just ban every ot on the list for lulz
Hmm I will try to ban some servers that way

I'm not involved in the fake characters, but also three days ago I think strange some miner characters names like Ana, Rodrigo, Diego etc, I just don't ban because there is no more than 4 mcs, they are sending the gold nuggets to a specific character though our gold nugget bank system via talk action, I've contacted him, he said that spent 70 BRL in VMS to get their miners.

Iam able to show every line from my source code and scripts, I can proof that i'am not involved and I was at serverlist for months, I think a bad actor won the game taking down my ot from otservlist.

I suggest limited the number of Multiplatform Clients (MC) to just 2 or less to avoid problems. This way, you don't run the risk of being banned by XinN. It is better to restrict opening multiple clients to extend the life of the server. Thus, players will be attracted to play, explore the map, complete quests and much more without the need to open multiple MCs.

why not make mining give 4x the loot so players doesn't need to have 4x online characters (and ban anyone trying to mc)? oh, is it because online count? 🤔

why not make mining give 4x the loot so players doesn't need to have 4x online characters (and ban anyone trying to mc)? oh, is it because online count? 🤔
So basically your solution is to increase all farm systems by 4x? I didn't understand your point, much less the point "because of the online count" since we have the system to send the right players to the otservlist.

I doubt anyone read past "unique system auras and mounts"

No one server do this, and unfortunately I need to mention demolidores, from who just me have 230 online miners, I never got banned also demolidores never got banned too, I ask myself how much they pay to xinn monthly to xinn get blind about these fake numbers

So basically your solution is to increase all farm systems by 4x? I didn't understand your point, much less the point "because of the online count" since we have the system to send the right players to the otservlist.
this is not even an inherently bad solution lol - if any of your features make players think they need to run alts then it is a bad feature

make a better game and your players will PLAY instead of farming

this is not even an inherently bad solution lol - if any of your features make players think they need to run alts then it is a bad feature

make a better game and your players will PLAY instead of farming
Wow, so I've always played Tibia wrong in my life.. I should have played besides farming.. My server is based on high EXP and items needed to do resets and things like that, players need to farm, I'm not going to simply let everything be paid or increase the amount of a rate that can be circumvented in any way with MC.
Besides, the rule is 4MCS per IP, but it's your opinion.
And if that were a solution, I'm sure ALL the ots would have done something related... Well, that's something that clearly, if there are any who do, there are very few.
And what stops the corrupt boy from going there and banishing him anyway like he did to us?

Wow, so I've always played Tibia wrong in my life.. I should have played besides farming.. My server is based on high EXP and items needed to do resets and things like that, players need to farm, I'm not going to simply let everything be paid or increase the amount of a rate that can be circumvented in any way with MC.
Besides, the rule is 4MCS per IP, but it's your opinion.
And if that were a solution, I'm sure ALL the ots would have done something related... Well, that's something that clearly, if there are any who do, there are very few.
And what stops the corrupt boy from going there and banishing him anyway like he did to us?
noob i didn't say anyone is playing wrong

Hmm I will try to ban some servers that way
I DID! they not get banned 🧐
1697383649409.png

1697631776894.png1697631781598.png
After a long investigation I found references to track down the bad actor, I banned him and changed the nicknames to BUG ABUSER, he probably managed to ban me from otservlist with some sophisticated spoof, as xinn said.Here in Brazil there are many people with nothing to do who keep fighting with me because I don't give room for abuse, there was a guy who in the past managed to take down my server with a bug and was angry that he was banned.

To start with, he banned us for 3 months, even though the rules stated that it was 1 month,
Utter lie. Those are the rules to which you've agreed before adding your server to the list. But you already know that - you've already got those information via email:
Servers that do not comply with the rules of the service will be banned for a period of 30 to 90 days. If sophisticated methods of falsifying the real number of active players are detected, servers/persons will be banned for up to 3 years. In the event of multiple bans, we reserve the right to extend the ban period, including a permanent ban for a person/server.

Anyway, that whole topic is a nice try to try to get community involved to get any information from us about how we found your fake characters. Unfortunately for you we've stopped giving any details about that since spoofers like you simply updated their spoofing systems which makes detection harder.

Like I said in the email, your server will not be unbanned earlier, I have 100% certainty about your spoof therefore nothing will change my mind.
The decision is final.

About the refund - like I said in the email, you have 10 coins left on the account so I can offer you 1€ refund.
I don't really convert vouchers back to the coins - I mean I could do that but not for... spoofers. We refuse to do any extra work for people like you.

But his arrogance is such that even for this, he acts very arrogantly.
Yes, I'm very arrogant towards people like you and I hope you will never ever use the list again. But let's be honest about that.
You will use another proxy, create another account, create a new server and you will try spoofing again. You always do, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back